Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also considering using ToysWonderland but concerned the customs duty would potentially push the price way above the RRP. Anyone have any experience with this (to the UK btw).

Never had experience to the UK, but the point of dealing with them is so that you can ask them to declare as gift or below value, thus less or no custom fees which you can?t do with sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope that we see pre-orders for Scarlet Witch and Mantis sooner than later. They were really featured in the photos for Captain Marvel so hope that indicates one or both of them are coming soon. By coming soon, I mean they'll be in my hands by the end of 2021, at best :)

SDCC is cancelled. Wonder if Hot Toys will do a virtual con and we see this, Mantis, and Scarlet Witch, and any other new figures...

SDCC is cancelled. Wonder if Hot Toys will do a virtual con and we see this, Mantis, and Scarlet Witch, and any other new figures...

OK interesting. I actually sent Hot Toys a message to their customer contact email the other day saying they should do a virtual con if it does get cancelled. To be honest probably at least 95% of global collectors don't/can't go anyway. So why not save the cost and do a virtual con with good quality video, professional stills all without glass barriers and people standing in the way.

To me a virtual con would be far better. They could even show 10 figures a day or something to make it an event.

Since this figure is using a different body I wonder if its taller than the first one.

Yeah even if they just displayed everything in one of their stores it would still be just as exciting to see.

Definitely. They seem to do a lot of those mall pop up stores locally too. No doubt they've got a storage shed full of display cases etc which they could use.

If I were Hot Toys I'd use a Virtual Con to enable people to vote on the new prototype figures. Then they have hard data on what people want, and a lot larger population of data.

Cons are so old school in this day and age of social media and youtube. Sure I get it would be cool to see things in person, but for a global market they are pretty much a drop in the ocean. Just like car shows.

Since this figure is using a different body I wonder if its taller than the first one.

That'd be cool, but the height isn't an issue for me personally. I did double check the Sideshow specs on each and the original say 11.42 inches, while this one just says 11.4 inches. I don't have a lot of faith in either of those being accurate based on the side by side comparison to other figures so far. I think my Endgame version will be in a flying pose, while my original will likely be in the museum pose... They'll also be three shelves apart so no worries there if you are correct and the EG version comes out taller.

This Medieval guy just going around and start making threads for all figure related sections lol. Is it some sort of personal achievement ?

I think I'm definitely in for this one. I almost snagged v1, but glad to have waited. Spmething about the face kinda bugged me. Looked a lil dead eyed doll to me. Maybe in hand was better. I would have helmeted her anyway. This new version looks spot on imo. I really like the suit. Weird that she filmed Endgame before her solo and I thought this appearance was better..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That'd be cool, but the height isn't an issue for me personally. I did double check the Sideshow specs on each and the original say 11.42 inches, while this one just says 11.4 inches. I don't have a lot of faith in either of those being accurate based on the side by side comparison to other figures so far. I think my Endgame version will be in a flying pose, while my original will likely be in the museum pose... They'll also be three shelves apart so no worries there if you are correct and the EG version comes out taller.

I also checked the height specs, and they're both at a similar height as you mention. I'm not too bothered by the heights as well; I'll have EG in the center of my other CM/casual Danvers figures :)

Yeah... so i guess that mean's I CAN'T switch out with the helmeted head from the 1st cap marv. :banghead I was banking on that since I hate that hair style, but I prefer this suit to the original.

Back