Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Endgame Captain Marvel next to CW Captain America!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

690BYxE.jpg

CrO99aG.jpg

"Danvers, we need an assist here." :lol

VPOzCp3.jpg

The helmet and head seem to be sitting fractionally too high. I’d guess it’s about 3 to 4mm. If you have a spare helmet and neck, you could probably sand them down a little at a time and then go with it when it looks good. It also might work if you remove the lower hair as I did above. Or I’ll sell you mine with the lower hair removed, lol.

The helmet and head seem to be sitting fractionally too high. I’d guess it’s about 3 to 4mm. If you have a spare helmet and neck, you could probably sand them down a little at a time and then go with it when it looks good. It also might work if you remove the lower hair as I did above. Or I’ll sell you mine with the lower hair removed, lol.

Lol, I'm quite content with them just slotted in without any major mods. I found they rest easy enough in there and the collar even holds the helmeted head in place. All I ended up doing was wrapping a thin piece of athletic tape around the base of the necks so they're snug in the collar/neck hole.

SO - I went ahead and dynamically posed up one of my figures! Of course as expected the suit bounced back to how it was, plus, the suit feels pretty tough enough. Following some helpful tips, I finessed the suit to work with the underlying articulation and was able to pull off some poses where her limbs were sharply bent. Also, when reposing her back to neutral I sort of smoothed out the suit where it bunches up.

SO - I went ahead and dynamically posed up one of my figures! Of course as expected the suit bounced back to how it was, plus, the suit feels pretty tough enough. Following some helpful tips, I finessed the suit to work with the underlying articulation and was able to pull off some poses where her limbs were sharply bent. Also, when reposing her back to neutral I sort of smoothed out the suit where it bunches up.
Photos please :)

I have just added the extenders on one of my figures! I actually ended up using the smallest set. Since they fit too loose, I smooshed foam in the sockets of the extensions and feet and made them nice and tight. The added height makes a big difference too!

Next to Civil War Captain America, now she stands in better proportion (compared to my pics above)! :D:D

ZJf30pb.jpg

BzfIvta.jpg

Last edited:
I have just added the extenders on one of my figures! I actually ended up using the smallest set. Since they fit too loose, I smooshed foam in the sockets of the extensions and feet and made them nice and tight. The added height makes a big difference too!

Next to Civil War Captain America, now she stands in better proportion (compared to my pics above)! :D:D

ZJf30pb.jpg

BzfIvta.jpg
Yeah, it makes a huge difference!

Back