AVENGERS: assemble now or assemble later?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say Avengers Assemble!!!????

CollectionJune2010025.jpg

I envy everyone that has all of these. I'll never own any, because I'd have to have all four or none at all. They are so beyond my price range now it's ridiculous. Always nice to see though.

Niceeee!!! Any chance, if you have them, can you add Ms.Marvel and a the Panther to the pic? Would like to see how well they would go together!!

Sorry, don't own either of those. But I will be adding Ant Man to the group very soon.

That looks like The Man in the bottom right picture on your wall.
I didn't know you knew Stan Lee.

It's a pic of him signing the litho in the frame. Can't really say I personally know him.:lol

That pic is awesome. Its so funny how there is no definitive size for the Hulk - in comics, movies, and as figurines the poor guy is a different size everytime.

Personally, I think they should make a Hulk figurine based off the TV series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGe2QENRFI

Final version of my Avengers trailer.

Any comments, or constructive critisism is welcome.

I'm going to make a few more (next with Nick Fury) so any suggestions for songs or clips are welcome either message me here or via youtube.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
Great job and I like that you used the music of the cartoon series. :clap

Just a thought, the Hulk scene where he is jumping out of the glass bridge at the campus might be cool to include.

Also, volume was on the low side. I had to crank it up just to hear at a normal level.

Great job and I like that you used the music of the cartoon series. :clap

Just a thought, the Hulk scene where he is jumping out of the glass bridge at the campus might be cool to include.

Also, volume was on the low side. I had to crank it up just to hear at a normal level.

Thanks..

I can hear it fine on my computer... :dunno

Plus I did use the scene where Hulk jumps out of the glass walkway at the campus. lol! 0.15 - 0.18 seconds

Huge AVENGER fan here.

Below is my Bowen Avenger setup...still waiting on GIANT MAN and a couple others to round out my ideal Avenger lineup.

IMGA0865-1.jpg

As for myself, I will be assembling now as I can always sell off the old and get the new. Would hate to miss out on a figure I like now, and then not liking the visual of the character in the avengers movie. I mean, what if they decided to put nipples on Thors armor or the Mark VII for the avengers?

Thanks..

I can hear it fine on my computer... :dunno

Plus I did use the scene where Hulk jumps out of the glass walkway at the campus. lol! 0.15 - 0.18 seconds
OK, sorry. I was preoccupied. I work from home and I've got my fax running in overdrive. :lol

All the IM scenes, by the way, are right on. :yess:

As for myself, I will be assembling now as I can always sell off the old and get the new. Would hate to miss out on a figure I like now, and then not liking the visual of the character in the avengers movie. I mean, what if they decided to put nipples on Thors armor or the Mark VII for the avengers?
Good point.
They did the nipples for Batman. :rotfl
BatmanValKilmer.jpg

Back