AVENGERS: assemble now or assemble later?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bezzerkerr that is a great picture and collection. What makes it look so awesome to me is the accurate scale of the figures. That makes all the difference for displaying them all together.

chenzan-the-hulk.jpg

chenzan-the-captain-found.jpg

chenzan-hawkeye-designs.jpg

chenzan-avengers-battle.jpg

chenzan-avengers-assemble-.jpg

Whether they are real or not I don't no... but hell they are awesome.

I'd love a Hawkeye and Nick Fury figure that look like that!

Cap looks like a boy.
Hulk looks like Charles Bronson on steroids.
Tony Stark looks Asian.
Thor used too much starch on his cape.
Hawkeye looks pretty cool.

I was just teasing you man, I do think that it looks cool though, yeah some of the faces are off but it was someone's work and they put some thought into it. Looks like story board artwork to me.

I was just teasing you man, I do think that it looks cool though, yeah some of the faces are off but it was someone's work and they put some thought into it. Looks like story board artwork to me.
Perhaps my words came off too harsh. I do know that's someones work and was giving feedback only. :duff

I think the cruelest words I used was when I was describing the Hulk. Nothing should look like Charles Bronson. :)

In relation to those images above:

Update #2: Debunking the pieces, Kevin tells me: "Thanks for the compliments. Sadly they are not a part of any of the current productions. I'd love to be a part of it though if they are making a game or working on pre-production for the films. Be great if they saw my work :p. I'm a huge comic geek and I do concept art for a living so I figured I'd create some sample images and illustrations for my portfolio inspired by those movies and games."

That sucks... now i bet we will be disappointed with Hawkeye in The Avengers because he won't have an awesome costume like that...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That sucks... now i bet we will be disappointed with Hawkeye in The Avengers because he won't have an awesome costume like that...

Spoiler Spoiler:
:gah: I hope not.
Hawkeye was the one I liked the best in those renditions.

No way could Hot Toys top my current assembly especially the detailed paint work:

CIMG4847.jpg

But i'm sure I will still get the Hot Toys Avengers Assemble when I get them all.
I noticed the proportions of the Thor figure in relation to the other figures. This is how it should be done. Thor needs to be thick...regardless of the detailed paint work. ;)

I can't wait to get Avenger versions of these but I think it's going to be a VERY lonnnnnnnggggg wait! Hate to think how quickly they will sell out :)

I can't wait to get Avenger versions of these but I think it's going to be a VERY lonnnnnnnggggg wait! Hate to think how quickly they will sell out :)
True.
If I could have just the 4 (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk) by Hot Toys I will be :chew:rock:banana:wacky:ted

Here is my Avengers display, not complete yet, waiting for the War Machine Maquette.

2rr8hoz.jpg

Back