Avengers AOU Kotobukiya Hulbuster + Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really surprised at the Hulkbuster price. The 1/10 scale Avengers Now figure for Hulk was (I think) in the $80 range. I thought the Hulkbuster would be more but more like the $100-$120 range.

Really surprised at the Hulkbuster price. The 1/10 scale Avengers Now figure for Hulk was (I think) in the $80 range. I thought the Hulkbuster would be more but more like the $100-$120 range.

thats where i thought it'd land too. havent decided quite yet, but i think this one priced me out of consideration.

I'm waiting for UK retailers to list these before making a final decision, hopefully they'll convert better. :(

Preordered the set for £180.00..., thought that was reasonable as I'm sure they'll both be impressive figures in hand, just got to wait till November now to get my hands on them (with delays maybe December or January). :)

These look pretty good! Never pulled the trigger on a Koto product, but these may be the first. Though, HB's price is off putting for this scale and I'm not crazy about Hulk's portrait. Still, very nicely done! :clap

Here are some shots from from Toy Ark that show off the size a bit better. Still hard to get actual proportions (which may sound odd considering we know the size...sometimes just seeing it next to other figures, or by a person's hand is enough to make you go, "Oooh, wow!" But these still do the trick to some extent. Especially the first shot.)

Toy-Fair-2015-Kotobukiya-013.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-Kotobukiya-012.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-Kotobukiya-011.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures, always nice to see real shots & not just promotional ones..., looking forward to getting these 2, they were a must have as soon as I saw them. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures, always nice to see real shots & not just promotional ones..., looking forward to getting these 2, they were a must have as soon as I saw them. :)

I hear ya there in terms of pictures! I'd still like to see someone holding one, but these still work for now :)

I'm pretty sure I'm on board with them too! From what I can calculate it'll cost me roughly $300 for the pair. Maybe a bit more if I get hit with customs...which would suck, but is probably expected. That said, I know the Hot Toys version of Hulkbuster will price me out almost instantly, and these are a solid size that put together create a nice diorama/story...so that alone helps lean me in their direction!

I preordered mine in the UK for £180.00, I thought for the set that was ok & there's no import charges or handling fees that way, even get free shipping so it made for an easy purchase really..., Hulkbuster is a bit pricey for a 1:10 scale figure but as its vertually the size of a normal 1:6 scale figure I'm allowing for the expense & at least with this I can find a home for it (unlike the Hot Toys version which will have to just stand on the floor as its too big). :)

I preordered mine in the UK for £180.00, I thought for the set that was ok & there's no import charges or handling fees that way, even get free shipping so it made for an easy purchase really..., Hulkbuster is a bit pricey for a 1:10 scale figure but as its vertually the size of a normal 1:6 scale figure I'm allowing for the expense & at least with this I can find a home for it (unlike the Hot Toys version which will have to just stand on the floor as its too big). :)

Yeah, we don't have many stores here that make these sorts of orders...or at least do so in a way that makes it any more worthwhile than ordering elsewhere :) And our dollar is horrible right now, which doesn't help. But yeah, Hulkbuster being 11.5" and around 11" without the base is a pretty hefty size! And yeah, displaying these two together will be a lot easier than finding a place for Hulkbuster...as cool as that'd be! :lol

I look forward to more photos and such coming up!

i wonder how goofy this would look I were to swap out the hulk with their regular artfx version to go with it. personally not digging the hulk in this diorama, but LOVING the hulkbuster. I think this is a much better hulk, same scale and everything

Kotobukiya-Hulk-Marvel-Now-ARTFX-Statue-March-2014-e1377880792611.jpg

wouldnt have a matching base, or a pose specific to the diorama, but it could work. Either that, or the hulkbuster is going solo for me.

i wonder how goofy this would look I were to swap out the hulk with their regular artfx version to go with it. personally not digging the hulk in this diorama, but LOVING the hulkbuster. I think this is a much better hulk, same scale and everything

View attachment 166986

wouldnt have a matching base, or a pose specific to the diorama, but it could work. Either that, or the hulkbuster is going solo for me.

I love that Hulk. One of my favorite Hulk collectibles.

This pretty much solidified my purchase of the pair! It was so hard to get a judgement of the size and overall look from the production pictures, and even the images I posted earlier. I knew it'd take a comparison shot from farther back with someone actually in the frame to show really showcase the size of these pieces to really sell me on the price! I mean, 11.5" sounds hefty, but it's still nice to actually see it!

If the video doesn't do it automatically, jump to 19:23 and be in awe of these beauties!

Thanks for sharing that video, great to see the Hulkbuster in a better scale definition..., nice to see the mark 43 figure too, I'll be having that I think. :)

Back