Avengers AOU Kotobukiya Hulbuster + Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea this looks like a definite purchase. for anyone not familiar with kotobukiya products, they are superb. they are made of PVC which allows for much better paint apps (IMO) than most polystone statues produced by other companies.

sidenote: hulk has new fancy avengers pants...which means my avengers 1 hot toys hulk won't look right with the new crew :slap

I had a koto iron man 2 statue and it's awesome I'm definitely considering getting this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Release date is August 2015 according to their Facebook page. When can you PO though?

Hulk will be 9.5 inches and hulk buster is 11.5.

I recon we'll see preorders going up within the next week or so then, nice to see a release date that isn't over a year away (as is the norm now-a-days). :)

I recon we'll see preorders going up within the next week or so then, nice to see a release date that isn't over a year away (as is the norm now-a-days). :)

Preorders are now up on the kotous.com website, bit shocked by the Hulkbuster price compared to The Hulk though. :(

Hulkbuster is $199.99 & The Hulk is £69.99

Damn!! why is that hulkbuster 3X more than the hulk?!..... I'm still getting them though [emoji2]

Damn!! why is that hulkbuster 3X more than the hulk?!..... I'm still getting them though [emoji2]

Yeah, it's a bit irritating & I thought to myself that maybe I'll just get the Hulkbuster after seeing the price but then I figured as The Hulk isn't all that much by comparison, I may as well get it too. lol ;)

Yeah, it's a bit irritating & I thought to myself that maybe I'll just get the Hulkbuster after seeing the price but then I figured as The Hulk isn't all that much by comparison, I may as well get it too. lol ;)
Yeah that was my exact thought too lol.... at least we won't have to wait that long to get them. Strange that hulk would take longer to release rather than the more intricate hulkbuster hhmmm...

Thank you. Found it. Hulkbuster for 200 is a bit steep. What do you guys think?

It is, I agree..., it's near on the size of a 1:6 scale figure though as it's 11.5" & as it's bent over some I'm guessing it'll be fairly big across too so the value for money is there, just not so sure it's $200.00 worth though? Especially when The Hulk is pretty big & only $70.00 in comparison. :(

It is, I agree..., it's near on the size of a 1:6 scale figure though as it's 11.5" & as it's bent over some I'm guessing it'll be fairly big across too so the value for money is there, just not so sure it's $200.00 worth though? Especially when The Hulk is pretty big & only $70.00 in comparison. :(

I wonder how much with shipping would the total cost be

For me it's 285 total with Shipping

Kotobukiya aren't known for reasonable shipping prices unfortunately, I only buy their event exclusives direct because of the shipping charges, going to wait for a retailer to list these & preorder them then, it'll be a fair bit cheaper (for me that is, as I live in the UK).

Back