Avengers AOU Kotobukiya Hulbuster + Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont bother ordering from the koto site. wait for amazon or any toy store like toyzinthebox

disappointed at that $200 tho. that's moving into their fine art line pricing. if koto is overpricing hulkbuster...cant even imagine what hot toys is planning.

What is this companies track history for an item selling out. If I don't pull the trigger soon would I bite the dust?

Well they've been known to rerelease things but that's mainly their Star Wars ArtFX+ line, their last lot of Iron Man figures hung around a while, not sure that's anything to go by though as Hulkbuster is something fresh & different.

I'll also be waiting to see, mainly because the Canadian dollar is in the hole right now, so I'll have to find another place to buy from regardless; but I think I'd be more apt to seek them out had Hulkbuster been put up for $149.99...still double the cost, though somewhat more on the reasonable scale. Ah well, we'll see! They probably know this'll be one of the better quality Hulkbuster options in comparison to the yet-to-be-priced-really-expensive Hot Toys version though!

i'm gonna wait on this.......there's tons of their last hulk statue on ebay for cheap....and that was a nice piece. i bet we see these for less....if we are patient.

The price for Hulkbuster is ridiculous. I can't imagine too many people would pay that much for a 1/10 scale statue.

The price for Hulkbuster is ridiculous. I can't imagine too many people would pay that much for a 1/10 scale statue.

It's probably because it's the size of their usual 1:6 scale figures/statues that they think they can charge more for it.

I'm guessing every company is inflating their prices just because it's the avengers line smh....

i'm gonna wait on this.......there's tons of their last hulk statue on ebay for cheap....and that was a nice piece. i bet we see these for less....if we are patient.

Temptation got the best of me. I pre-ordered these from BBTS. $179.99 for the HB, and $64.99 for the Hulk. I need to accept that I do NOT have any thing that resembles patience in my brain. I'll just cancel if I find them for cheaper.

Given that BBTS is usually pretty on-point with their Koto pricing, I'll probably pre-order from there. Also, BBTS is usually quick to put up Koto pre-orders, then drop the price again before the release. Not all the time, but sometime.

Still, $179.99 for a 1/10 statue really has me shuddering about what HT is going to charge for theirs. I just wish I could Flex Pay for the Koto statue. :-/

Yeah, they also have free shipping, so it's almost a $30 price difference for BBTS. Are they a good company, this is the first I've heard of them. When do you have to pay for pre-order products and can you cancel? I might have to switch my order to them.

Yeah I'd like to know as well, I might get it from them and cancel my other order

The fact that it says we will refund you money if we don't get it is making me think you have to pay up front for these. If that's the case I'll stick with my BBTS order just so I have it reserved in the rare case they sell out. Otherwise I'm just going to wait until these are about ready to ship and look for the best deal at that time.

The fact that it says we will refund you money if we don't get it is making me think you have to pay up front for these. If that's the case I'll stick with my BBTS order just so I have it reserved in the rare case they sell out. Otherwise I'm just going to wait until these are about ready to ship and look for the best deal at that time.

I've decided to do the same. I'm just glad I can reserve them and drop them in a few months if I change my mind

Toyzinthebox is great to buy from. I have purchased many things amd always get them quick. They do charge in full for preorders, however. So id just wait it out. Not like this is a sellout risk

Yeah, my Hulk from them is still one of my favorite Hulk pieces.......just wish he was bigger.

Yeah, my Hulk from them is still one of my favorite Hulk pieces.......just wish he was bigger.

They have made a 1:6 scale Hulk as well as a 1:10 scale, I prefer the look of the smaller figure but have been pondering about buying the bigger one. :)

Back