Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So from the promo pic, Ultron would have similar hight as Hulk and Monger?

Surprisingly to more I see it, the less I'm less interested in Ultron but more so on the new Cap. Who would have though.

From this line-up Im getting Hulk(maybe because of size), Vision, Hawkeye, Widow(maybe because my 7yr old daughter might want to play with her), Fury, and Ultron...as awesome as HB is, it will be to expensive. As for IM, Cap, and Thor, I'm really happy with the versions I have now.

Wow...going to let your 7 year old play with your Black Widow? I don't let my 3 year old within 3 feet of my Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker and Mechanic Tony Stark. But then again he's a destructive boy ... he just informed me that he will get toys like that when he's older. I told him to make sure he has a job first.

Jesus Christ, Ultron is almost as tall as Hulk...I hope I don't have to make a new shelf for my villains just to fit in Ultron and Thanos since Loki already barely makes with with the helmet and scepter being quite tall.

Jesus Christ, Ultron is almost as tall as Hulk...I hope I don't have to make a new shelf for my villains just to fit in Ultron and Thanos since Loki already barely makes with with the helmet and scepter being quite tall.

You must not have Monger if Ultron is making you worry.

From this line-up Im getting Hulk(maybe because of size), Vision, Hawkeye, Widow(maybe because my 7yr old daughter might want to play with her), Fury, and Ultron...as awesome as HB is, it will be to expensive. As for IM, Cap, and Thor, I'm really happy with the versions I have now.

I'll probably get the whole team, minus Hulkbuster. I only need 1 Ultron, no drones, and hopefully Baron Von Strucker.

Wow...going to let your 7 year old play with your Black Widow? I don't let my 3 year old within 3 feet of my Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker and Mechanic Tony Stark. But then again he's a destructive boy ... he just informed me that he will get toys like that when he's older. I told him to make sure he has a job first.

:lol :clap

So from the promo pic, Ultron would have similar hight as Hulk and Monger?

Surprisingly to more I see it, the less I'm less interested in Ultron but more so on the new Cap. Who would have though.

If HT is faithful to scale, 1/6 Ultron will be 16 inches high - about an inch, inch-and-a-half, shorter than Hulk and Monger.

If HT is faithful to scale, 1/6 Ultron will be 16 inches high - about an inch, inch-and-a-half, shorter than Hulk and Monger.

If the new mark III diecast Iron Man suit is anything to go by then I'd say they aren't really faithful at all, it's shorter than the original mark III plastic figure they made (no idea why either). :/

HT just posted this on their official facebook page:

Top Row: Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Hawkeye, Ultron
Bottom Row: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow

10914783_10152549287572344_501970608279566491_o.jpg

These stands are great... I can't wait to own all of these... But Mark 43 doesn't come with this kind of base, so I wonder what Iron man that base is for... Hopefully mark 45.

Last edited:
Hulk won't have a stand! :lol

10 figures confirmed + 1/4 Mark 43 + Hulkbuster. 12 total so far! ( About $4000 for all of them)

That's about 4 months of pre-orders in 2015!:gah:

Those bases are getting me hyped up. Hopefully HT will get Ultron's height right, especially since he's pretty much going to be sculpted from scratch.

Seems to me, that there is only one Iron Man and one Ultron?

There will very likely be more figures than this. But these ones are probably the only ones to come with this type of base. The Iron Man mark 43 armor doesn't come with this type of base, and i'm fairly sure Hulkbuster won't either. And we'll probably get more than one version of Ultron.

So are we saying Mark 45 is coming? I hope so. I think these look good. I like stands looking the same.

Not necessarily they could just be teasing the stand designs... plus we know the Mark 43 comes with a diorama base meaning this photo could be for the Mark 45 bit it isn't numbered anyway.

Back