Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this link interesting.....

Age of Ultron: A Detailed Look - Daily Superheroes

110.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

114.jpg

Is anyone considering by all the avengers again from this movie?

I suppose hot toys will milk this license and we can b expect at least the 6 avengers, 3 new avengers, hulk buster, drones and ultron for a total of 11 figures not including any shield extras like Maria hill or nick fury.

Is anyone considering by all the avengers again from this movie?

I suppose hot toys will milk this license and we can b expect at least the 6 avengers, 3 new avengers, hulk buster, drones and ultron for a total of 11 figures not including any shield extras like Maria hill or nick fury.

They look great but Captain America is the only one I feel really needs the update in my original Avengers collection. Can't do them all. But Ultron will be there for sure.

If the Hawkeye price for first version stays stupidly high I may sell him and replace with the new one, but I like the first costume more.

They look great but Captain America is the only one I feel really needs the update in my original Avengers collection. Can't do them all. But Ultron will be there for sure.

If the Hawkeye price for first version stays stupidly high I may sell him and replace with the new one, but I like the first costume more.
Yeah I all look nice , but I am with you I am trying to break the completist mentality that this hobby can create in you. Based on the movies that are comming out we can next to see these characters at least 3 more times and I am getting tired of looking at my collection and seeing multiple widows, caps and Thor's . it would be nice but it's certainly not feesable. That the other companies are stepping up their game and are producing nice entries in to the market as well.

The photos are from toy souls event, though these are ones hot toys did themselves. What we had seen up till now was from other outlets. This is just marketing to keep interest up.

Edit- know to now..stupid phone

In the recent Q&A with Malaysian Figure Community, HT mentioned they are planning to do more than just the main Avengers for AoU. I'm guessing they are talking about Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch and maybe even a Maria Hill finally as they implied fans would be "surprised". lol. :p

Back