Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are rumors that someone gets killed, maybe it's Rhodes, right at the start, jumps in a bit gung-ho with his new armour and gets killed in short order would make for a good shock start and get the team taking Ultron as a serious threat.

There are rumors that someone gets killed, maybe it's Rhodes, right at the start, jumps in a bit gung-ho with his new armour and gets killed in short order would make for a good shock start and get the team taking Ultron as a serious threat.

NOOOO!!! :thud:

That makes sense and I hate you for it... Rhodey must LIVE!

If they do kill him off he better at least get a badass new war machine suit to die in. That would at least soften the blow.

It would make sense in the grand scheme of things for Rhodey to die at the hands of Tony's creation. Sparking Tony to get involved with the Super Human Act, or whatever they're calling it. Push him over the edge.

It would make sense in the grand scheme of things for Rhodey to die at the hands of Tony's creation. Sparking Tony to get involved with the Super Human Act, or whatever they're calling it. Push him over the edge.

Holy crap :horror that would be epic and heartbreaking...

...One does not simply kill War Machine

emma-ice-cream.gif

Well, somebody needs to do it (yeah I know the MCU plays fast & loose with canon)

3368586-6374145937-thor3.jpg

I'm just surprised Sean didn't post it.

Attachments

• capMjolnir.jpg
    capMjolnir.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 393
I could see Captain America surviving till Infinity Wars, where he and other like minded super humans, join forces with Tony and his gang to not only stop Thanos but end the civil war.

Why "replace" it? More like, have HT Ultron join the rest of the family! :yess:

Back