Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After taking a closer look, it just looks like he's wearing a coat over his Avengers 1 suit. That'll be good for HT to justify a new release I guess lol

NEW HAWKEYE SUIT! I must say, it's pretty 616 inspired!

ksl5.jpg

6ry3.jpg
I hope they still give him a vest like what he had in the avengers because while I like this coat, I love the vest. Plus it adds color. Guess I'll just have to wait and see

I think the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver outfits are fine, remember these are pre-production. Also you don't want Scarlet Witch to look exactly like her comic version. Wouldn't work, at least this looks more "realistic".
Also what's wrong with Hulk's scale? It's fine.

I prefer the comic look over what I am seeing here. I hope they give her a real costume instead of the crappy street clothes she is wearing here. Its a super hero movie so she should dress like one.

I prefer the comic look over what I am seeing here. I hope they give her a real costume instead of the crappy street clothes she is wearing here. Its a super hero movie so she should dress like one.

You don't know if she is a superhero at that point they are filming or just some kid who has powers. Big difference.

After seeing that pic, I`m kind of hoping Iron Man`s AoU armour is a reversed colour mark 42. I really can`t wait to see proper design reveals for the film, will make my decisions on some upcoming stuff a lot easier.

They look decent enough for me especially considering how their powers don't necessarily require being suited up like traditional superheroes. The comic look would look hella out of place with the overall aesthetic they've got going in the MCU. Maybe a design that's comic-inspired yeah (like Cap), but definitely not a direct lift of the comic design which were straight up spandex.

Also, those "crappy street clothes" seem heavily inspired by Wanda's more gothic look (sans short hair) from the "X-Men Evolution" cartoon, which admittedly provided some of the best X-Men redesigns to date.

After seeing that pic, I`m kind of hoping Iron Man`s AoU armour is a reversed colour mark 42. I really can`t wait to see proper design reveals for the film, will make my decisions on some upcoming stuff a lot easier.

I like it as well. Changing up the colors this way actually makes it look very reminiscent of Iron Man's Bleeding Edge armor from the comics which is a nice plus.

I like the looks of the color reversed Mark 42. Especially in that concept art pic. If it's in diecast I may pass on the Mark 42 in favor of it. Also really digging the new coat for Hawkeye. It will nicely cover up the joints on his arms.

RDJr never has Iron pants on. They just CGI those on later.

I know...I saw all the BTS stuff as well. I just found it funny that it sort of fits the plot they used in IM3 that's all...:rotfl

I think Howard Chan is now very happy that all the molds for Mark XLII can be reused for AOU. I'm guessing this will become the pre-release exclusive Mark XLIII ala BD Mark VII before IM3...

Looks like it's not just a new coat for Hawkeye, he has long sleeves on this suit. There's also something attached to his boots, not sure if it's just for filming or actually going to be on screen.

dajo.jpg

Looks like it's not just a new coat for Hawkeye, he has long sleeves on this suit. There's also something attached to his boots, not sure if it's just for filming or actually going to be on screen.

dajo.jpg

If he looks like that for a majority of the film, I'll actually pick up Hawkeye next time. The sleeves make his costume look more "complete". I know sleeveless arms were accurate in the first film, but I didn't like how they looked on the figure.

Plus with him being an archer, it actually makes perfect sense that his sleeves are under the coat so it'd be less constricting.

Back