Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to pick up Hawkeye, Ultron, Hulk, and Iron Man for sure. I may pick up Cap or Thor but doubt it. If they make another Fury I'll get him. Sooooo excited for this movie and these figures.

I Have faith in Whedon to try and find something that starts to move closer to a classic look for the characters. I can see them doing a robotic face based on Spader that morphs into a sinister comic look.
I'll probably pick up Hawkeye, Cap and maybe Thor.

They aslo could make Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker and Maria Hill finally. She'll be like Coulson, maybe an exclusive.

Well set pics have starting showing up and thought I would start a thread about what everyone is thinking about picking up.

I guess we can give Hawkeye a miss since his uniform is the rather the same:
View attachment 100632

Scarlet Witch I am not too sure about since she kind of just looks like a homeless person:
View attachment 100633
Good luck getting a HT to do that pose LOL.

Quicksilver is also looking a lacklustre to me. A guy in Lycra and sneakers hmmmm.
View attachment 100635

New Ironman armour looks kind cool but not that much different to what we have seen before:
View attachment 100634

One thing I think most of us can agree on, Sooooo getting the Hulkbuster!
View attachment 100636

Suddenly those Days of Future Past and Amazing Spider-Man 2 outfits and villains don't look so bad.

Unless HT fixes the scale issue with Hulk, in for none of them.

I'll tell myself that I don't need to buy any, especially characters I already own, but I'll end up buying every release because I'm a ****head like that.

Suddenly those Days of Future Past and Amazing Spider-Man 2 outfits and villains don't look so bad.

Unless HT fixes the scale issue with Hulk, in for none of them.

I think the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver outfits are fine, remember these are pre-production. Also you don't want Scarlet Witch to look exactly like her comic version. Wouldn't work, at least this looks more "realistic".
Also what's wrong with Hulk's scale? It's fine.

I wont make any conclusions about the new Iron Man suit until I see footage. For all I know, they could have just painted the practical mk42 costume to save money. Final product could be completely different.

Posted this in Movies & TV but figured I'd share this here too. The new IM suit looks a lot like the IM3 concept by Ryan Meinerding. The bigger differences are that the bicep and forearm on the AoU suit are straight from the Mk42 color scheme, but the rest of the color scheme look like this concept.

20140324_190216_7_bestshot.jpg

That'd be cool. Mk 42 is my favorite armor, a reverse re-color would make him perfect.

Whedon re-used the Mk6 from IM2 to Avengers, so I wouldn't put it past him to use a re-painted Mk42 carrying over from IM3 to AoU. Granted the Mk42 was destroyed in IM3, but maybe Whedon loves continuity THAT much, ionno.

Whedon re-used the Mk6 from IM2 to Avengers, so I wouldn't put it past him to use a re-painted Mk42 carrying over from IM3 to AoU. Granted the Mk42 was destroyed in IM3, but maybe Whedon loves continuity THAT much, ionno.

I love continuity too but hopefully he does have at least one more suit. I thought the Mark VII was absolute perfection.

I dont think those are the final costumes for Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch. I remember seeing Olsen say that she's been wearing something like a cloak and there's no cloak there. I'm thinking maybe these are suits they have before they get their actual costumes. Even if they are I'm sure there will be some kind of cg or effects added to them,

Well I am hoping that they do Hawkeye. I missed out on the first and would love to ad one to my collection.

:exactly: Same here, need him to complete my Avengers line up - prices for the original version are just crazy at the moment so really hoping for a new Hawkeye! :pray:

They aslo could make Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker and Maria Hill finally. She'll be like Coulson, maybe an exclusive.

Again, really wish they'd make a figure of her too. I'll more than likely get Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch if they make them based on the pictures I've seen so far.

Agreed, I don't believe we've seen the 'hero' looks yet for Ultron, SW, QS, and IM (no way Marvel won't give him a new suit for AoU).

Guess I spoke too soon about Hawkeye HT owners not needing to buy a new one :rotfl

NEW HAWKEYE SUIT! I must say, it's pretty 616 inspired!

ksl5.jpg

6ry3.jpg

Whoa those costumes I like! Especially if they nail Renner's sculpt! I like Scarlet Witch also. These look different than the earlier pictures. Those pictures had Hawkeyes first outfit and Elizabeth Olsen looked like Goth chick. Here she looks to be going to a club and Renner looks from Hansel and Gretel. Looks like I'm going to need another detolf!

Back