Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As that was loading? Just thinking to myself... What could it be??? So excited!

Then it was chickens!
3753286-shotsfired.gif

:lol:lol:lol

I got an email. I guess this is opening in the U.S. starting tomorrow the 30th. At first I thought it was a midnight showing, but I checked with my theaters. Showings start tomorrow afternoon.

Boy they really want people to see it :hi5:

I got an email. I guess this is opening in the U.S. starting tomorrow the 30th. At first I thought it was a midnight showing, but I checked with my theaters. Showings start tomorrow afternoon.

Boy they really want people to see it :hi5:

It's actually nothing new... Regal cinema's have been doing this for movies projected to be blockbusters for years. I'm unsure if other theaters do because I always go to regal... They did it with Cap 2 and the first Avengers (at least in my area).
The thing is they rarely promote for it. I always liked that because theaters in my area would be nearly empty for the day before "opening"

I'm seeing it tomorrow for the first showing of it in IMAX at 7pm... Then i'm seeing it at 930am friday morning because I know i'll miss something during the IMAX showing... I'm pretty farkin' excited! :panic:

Last edited:
im very interested as to when the nxt time we will see hulk again!! I hope sooner than later!!

I really need to watch this again. The IMAX theater I watched this on dropped the ball. The audio was slightly out of sync in some places (notably the opening act) and the sound balance was off. Explosions for example were subdued (like a speaker was missing). It was distracting and made it harder to understand some dialog at times.

Iron Man: Stop! In the name of loveeeeeeeeee!!!

Cap: Rock, Scissor, Paper!
Loki: STAFF!
*Cap did not understand that reference*

Thor: Did I remember to turn the stove off before I left Asgard? Ahhhhh... this is gonna be playing on my mind all day.

Hulk: HULK A CHOO CHOO TRAIN! CHOO CHOO!

Black Widow: Did my zipper just come down? Damn Cap and his magnets...

I really need to watch this again. The IMAX theater I watched this on dropped the ball. The audio was slightly out of sync in some places (notably the opening act) and the sound balance was off. Explosions for example were subdued (like a speaker was missing). It was distracting and made it harder to understand some dialog at times.
Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear. I'm slightly paranoid now as I haven't been to the IMAX I'll be seeing this at tomorrow.

Thor: Did I remember to turn the stove off before I left Asgard? Ahhhhh... this is gonna be playing on my mind all day.

431.gif

Love it. :clap

Movie is great and that shirts going to be iconic with the film. Great preparation for release night!

Looked on Ebay and there is a storm a brewing with those shirts. Un-believable how retailers are already dialed in.

Movie is great and that shirts going to be iconic with the film. Great preparation for release night!

Looked on Ebay and there is a storm a brewing with those shirts. Un-believable how retailers are already dialed in.

I didnt get mine on eBay, I got it from this other site that has them for about $35... I'll see if I can find the link for ya :duff

I'm trying to debate if I should watch this in 3D. I'm sure it's awesome in 3D. But some 3D films give me a headache :slap

Back