Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know they were phases. lol ;) The only tie in I've noticed as stand out significance was when Tony Stark has anxiety attacks in Iron Man 3 from what happened in the Avengers movie..., Cap 1 & 2 have a tie in of course but when your watching individual sequels that's expected to happen (not that it always does).

Actually ignore me, I've just realised others in the chain have tie in's (Tony Stark turned up at the end of The Hulk movie for example)...

Actually ignore me, I've just realised others in the chain have tie in's (Tony Stark turned up at the end of The Hulk movie for example)...

I think you need to watch these movies again. They are all connected. They may not show up in each-others solo movies, but what happens in the movies effects all of them in different ways.

I think you need to watch these movies again. They are all connected. They may not show up in each-others solo movies, but what happens in the movies effects all of them in different ways.

I think it always pays to watch everything again & I've got them all. :) Recently watched Iron Man 1 & 2 plus the Avengers Assemble..., always like watching them in that order, would've watched Iron Man 3 too but Christmas came & I got a dozen new movies to watch plus a few TV series so I'm working through that lot now, start on Agents of SHIELD tomorrow & watched Captain America 2 today so I'm very much Marvel oriented with my viewing. :)

Anyone seen the new bios for the movie? Especially the vision one...where it says he's created by stark (and banner) not ultron....which I said weeks ago and everyone said I was full of it. Which. Seems to happen a lot. Then something comes out showing I was right and those same people seem to disappear...odd.

Anyway, I didn't know about the banner part. My source on set was only aware of the stark connection and origin. I'm way more excited for Paul as Vision then ultron. Doesn't hurt that I'm a big Paul fan.

I think it always pays to watch everything again & I've got them all. :) Recently watched Iron Man 1 & 2 plus the Avengers Assemble..., always like watching them in that order, would've watched Iron Man 3 too but Christmas came & I got a dozen new movies to watch plus a few TV series so I'm working through that lot now, start on Agents of SHIELD tomorrow & watched Captain America 2 today so I'm very much Marvel oriented with my viewing. :)

I'm currently watching AOS season 2, playing catch up for Agent Carter, very good this season

I'm currently watching AOS season 2, playing catch up for Agent Carter, very good this season

I like the show. It usually takes a show a season to get its legs under it. But I even liked season 1. Two has been better though. carter should be good I think.

Aww well I'm bummed that Bruce and Tony make Vision. Though I read an interview with Joss saying he'll only do the Avengers sequel if he can do Ultron and have him create Vision.

Aww well I'm bummed that Bruce and Tony make Vision. Though I read an interview with Joss saying he'll only do the Avengers sequel if he can do Ultron and have him create Vision.

He may have thought that at the time. And I'm sure ultron has a hand in vision someway. But given Vision is the same guy voicing Jarvis it would have to be in someway Tony's creation.

I don't see Joss turning down an avengers movie over that detail. Given how much control over characters marvel maintains in the movies.

I gotta say although I expected Tony to be somewhat involved with the creation of Vision due to him being a physical manifestation of JARVIS, I really thought it would have been ultron to give him "life" ... I'm starting to wonder if Vision will be on ultron's side at all in the movie or if he will be on the Avengers side from the beginning. The bio gives no indication that he will be evil at all.

I never thought or wanted vision to be a bad guy. Never thought he would be evil. He may struggle with a few things given how Ultron and him are more alike then he is to humans, but given he is basically Jarvis and Jarvis being Tony's best friend(at times only friend) and with him for decades...I never thought he would side with ultron. For those that have not seen the bio--

image.jpg

The only reason I thought he would have started out on Ultrons side is because of how he was created in the comics. But i'm all for the shift from the source material, otherwise we would all know what to expect.

Looks like this could be the Mk 45. Chest RT looks different to the others.

It looks like it's the mark 43 to me (it's only Lego after all), well I hope it is or it'll be another repaint basically..., with a minor change & I'd prefer something a bit more dramatic (change wise). :)

The Mark 45 also looks to have different eye design also. And I see a sleeved armored Thor as well!YIVcz74.jpg

Anyone seen the new bios for the movie? Especially the vision one...where it says he's created by stark (and banner) not ultron....which I said weeks ago and everyone said I was full of it. Which. Seems to happen a lot. Then something comes out showing I was right and those same people seem to disappear...odd.

Anyway, I didn't know about the banner part. My source on set was only aware of the stark connection and origin. I'm way more excited for Paul as Vision then ultron. Doesn't hurt that I'm a big Paul fan.

I'm only learning about Vision as of today to be honest, seen him mentioned & Sideshow's artwork but never really appealed to me to delve into the character until he became more interesting when I read about Stark & Banner making/programing him, had no idea he was made by anyone..., all new & fascinating to me, love it when my curiousity gets peaked, doesn't happen often enough anymore. :)

I decided to hold off watching anymore of the newer episodes as I've missed a fair few of season 1, I'll probably just end up buying everything on Blu ray though as I'm always working & miss the programs, I do record them but it's a bit hit & miss with Sky. :(

I decided to hold off watching anymore of the newer episodes as I've missed a fair few of season 1, I'll probably just end up buying everything on Blu ray though as I'm always working & miss the programs, I do record them but it's a bit hit & miss with Sky. :(

oh I see. I havent used a set top box in about 4 years :lol, Yes Bluray is better quality too, sometimes it is worth waiting for it.....

What shocked me the most actually is reading that Ultron is, in origin, a chitauri computer program... Nice touch.

Well the way it's worded (found in the ruins of the chitauri attack) means it could have been anything. In a building that was shields that was damaged or a hydra building. It doesn't directly say it's a program created by them, just found in the ruins of their attack. And I would bet that's intentional.

Given what I've heard from people working on the film is its some type of old world defense program that's reactivated by Tony.

Well the way it's worded (found in the ruins of the chitauri attack) means it could have been anything. In a building that was shields that was damaged or a hydra building. It doesn't directly say it's a program created by them, just found in the ruins of their attack. And I would bet that's intentional.

Given what I've heard from people working on the film is its some type of old world defense program that's reactivated by Tony.

In that case, i'm glad I read it wrong... I'm still hoping Pym had something to do with the creation of ultron. I read somewhere that Pym took part in the creation of the old defense system in the 60's, but i'm not sure if it was speculation or not.

Back