Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this could be the Mk 45. Chest RT looks different to the others.

View attachment 155165

Never thought a lego promo would impact my Hot Toys purchasing plans, but here I am :lol

Will definitely hold off on the 43 until I see the 45. I'm not a completist when it comes to even the main armors of Iron Man, and if the design is similar to the 42/43 in the same vein that the MK 6 was to the MK 4, I'll wait it out.

I'm liking the hexangonal Arc reactor.... I'll probably get both the 43 and 45, with the 45 being the final Iron Man armor I will buy

I'm liking the hexangonal Arc reactor.... I'll probably get both the 43 and 45, with the 45 being the final Iron Man armor I will buy

You say that (and so will I), but we all know if he suits up in Civil War and then A3/4 we will both be sat here with those suits on our PO list!

Here's hoping though!

Obviously it depends on what happens at the end of AoU but I think it'll just be the Mk 45 for Civil War.

Not a fan of this armor from Civil War (comic version) but a HT version of this display with the MK 45 would look EPIC. And yes, I am aware that it could be done with what HT pieces we have now. Just expressing my opinion :)

Iron-man-civil-war-captain-america-shield-753272.jpg

Back