Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I should say anymore really, I may have said too much already. :wink1: Oh stuff it, ok..., it's more of an olive green BUT damn if I know why, you've got me there??? lol :dunno

Say what? The Hulk's olive green? He's OLIVE GREEN?! Why'd you have to say that, man? What's the point of seeing AoU now? You've ruined everything!

HarbaughReacts.gif

I'll be honest... I am not feeling these AoU figures, compared to the original Avengers releases.

- I prefer Hawkeye's first costume to the overcoat look.
- Black Widow has too much blue and red going on now... Winter Soldier version all the way.
- Hulk having pinstriped shorts with mesh looks ridiculous.
- Stealth Suit and GA Cap are both way nicer looking suits than slapping them together to create one look.
- Thor is basically identical to the Dark World one, save the silver disks.
- Mark VII > Mark XLIII any day of the week.

Bottom line, I think they are trying too hard now with the costumes.

Unless they change and give all these guys brand-new, updated head sculpts... I just cannot see myself
investing another $2,000 to get these versions. Sorry Hot Toys.

I would much rather get Thanos, Drax, Vision, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Ultron (if all of them are released).

I'll be honest... I am not feeling these AoU figures, compared to the original Avengers releases.

- I prefer Hawkeye's first costume to the overcoat look.
- Black Widow has too much blue and red going on now... Winter Soldier version all the way.
- Hulk having pinstriped shorts with mesh looks ridiculous.
- Stealth Suit and GA Cap are both way nicer looking suits than slapping them together to create one look.
- Thor is basically identical to the Dark World one, save the silver disks.
- Mark VII > Mark XLIII any day of the week.

Bottom line, I think they are trying too hard now with the costumes.

Unless they change and give all these guys brand-new, updated head sculpts... I just cannot see myself
investing another $2,000 to get these versions. Sorry Hot Toys.

I would much rather get Thanos, Drax, Vision, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Ultron (if all of them are released).

They will change/update most of them.... :wink1:

Maybe so... if that is the case I will be doing alot of eBay surfing to buy all the new heads, lol.

I won't justify paying out the money for costumes that I just don't care for to only get the headsculpts.

Makes sense, I may love the updated looks for Iron Man, Captain America and Hawkeye, Widow and Thor are on the fence between which version I choose (Thor will be based on price and availability at the time, Widow I like parts of each look) and Hulk I just will never have space for but Banner is a maybe.

End of the line, personal preference is is what makes collecting such an interesting hobby to see others do not mention ourselves; some people will have Avengers as their definitive team, others AoU and more will have Infinity Wars as their ultimate look but then others will mix and match between the 3/4 movies as well as the solo flicks.

Back