Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my time is time difference counting is correct, day 2 should be in full swing at the convention and no word of new reveals. I'm guessing we are done.

If my time is time difference counting is correct, day 2 should be in full swing at the convention and no word of new reveals. I'm guessing we are done.

It's Saturday, 10 p.m. in HK.

So Ultron for the last day, huh? :slap

Go to 1:00, where Budget Stark specifically mentions Ultron. Either the magazine got it wrong, HT is about to unveil it or something happened with the prototype, maybe Marvel put the kibosh on it for whatever reason.

I hope the magazine wasn't referring to the Mark XLIII base...that would be disappointing.

most likely......... why would they wait as well...... its just unfair to those who could only attend on Day 1, and also like I said before they could have been refering to the MK1 chassis that comes with the MK43

Go to 1:00, where Budget Stark specifically mentions Ultron. Either the magazine got it wrong, HT is about to unveil it or something happened with the prototype, maybe Marvel put the kibosh on it for whatever reason.

Marvel wouldn't want to reveal the later states of Ultron in detailed toy figures when the movie trailer only shows glimpses.

They will delay the reveal for some time.

Marvel wouldn't want to reveal the later states of Ultron in detailed toy figures when the movie trailer only shows glimpses.

They will delay the reveal for some time.

Hopefully tonight we'll get some pictures of Ultron!

HT could at least reveal the full Ultron Mark 1. Don't we get about half of it on the Mark XLIII base anyway? :lol

It may not matter. It's Sunday, almost 7 a.m. in HK and unless there's a noon reveal, it's time has come and gone.

With the Hot Toys reveals over the weekend:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

spoiler? really?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Isn't a spoiler for something that's fact or known not a guess?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty much common knowledge I thought??? :dunno

How 'bout we go for five spoilers on this page? :lol

I've read on this board that Ultron takes over HB, prompting it to fight the Hulk. I've also read that the Hulk falls under the sway of Ultron and begins to fight HB. So, in other words, we know nuh-sing!

Back