Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then 2 other ppl commented as well so i quoted them as well..

Originally Posted by*jedisword*

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for answering my Avatar question. I think you're wrong though,, I think the way that you're team tackles any license is amazing. Also you can't say that you wouldn't be able to do it because its too anime due to the fact that the SF line is very anime**if Nickelodeon approached you please do this line for the fans sir. Id rather this Not be done by an lesser company. Dude I'd personally pick up like minimum 8 characters from this line (including Korra). The average fan would pickup anywhere from 3-5. There's not a single license I'd beg for but this is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*KELPIE*

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions Jerry.

While I hope Transformers G1 is a priority**I actually think your team would do a fantastic job of Avatar.

I honestly don't think the statues need to look more "anime" than the Filmation He-Man line, they just need to look like a cartoon. smooth lines and a clean paint job should do the trick.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*kevin2323*

Jerry we trust you would do a good job. and while i agree it is very anime-ish, there are plenty of iconic muscular characters/moments in the show that you would hit out of the park. it's always good to get out of your comfort zone.*

this would be a dream come true. that show has a big following.

any details on what nickelodeon would want? scale/poses/characters?

Me:

See what I Mean Jerry? We all know that PCS would be the ONLY company that would do Avatar justice sir, so please think about it again. Please! For us, your fans and supporters

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

To which I got:

See what I Mean Jerry? We all know that PCS would be the ONLY company that would do Avatar justice sir, so please think about it again. Please! For us, your fans and supporters

"I will seriously consider it."

1/4 and 1/3 for sure

:rock:rock
Man I'd love for the series to get picked up for a figure line, it'd be fantastic! They should start with The Last Airbender (not movie) honestly, and then go to Korra. Though we should get regular outfits and then last season.
While this makes plenty of sense, I"m too arrogant not to get Korra first :lol
**** the movie, that should be made like statues of intestinal cancer should be made

M. Night Shyamalan should lose his job. And Joel Schumacher.
Okay so initially I asked Jerry a question and he responded with such...

Hi Jerry,

Have you ever had any interest in the Avatar license (TLAB, Legend of Korra). It has a huge worldwide following and them done in 1/4 would be a dream of mine and many many others. I know us fans would love it, please consider it as there is no one else that has done it surprisingly and it would be a dream come true"

Jerry

"i actually really like that show. I dont think our aesthetic is right for it though. Its very anime looking and my current staff artists arent really good at that.

I will say that Nickelodeon called me about it a few months ago so they are looking for someone to do it."

Oh man he is ****ing up by passing on such potential!
Then 2 other ppl commented as well so i quoted them as well..

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for answering my Avatar question. I think you're wrong though,, I think the way that you're team tackles any license is amazing. Also you can't say that you wouldn't be able to do it because its too anime due to the fact that the SF line is very anime**if Nickelodeon approached you please do this line for the fans sir. Id rather this Not be done by an lesser company. Dude I'd personally pick up like minimum 8 characters from this line (including Korra). The average fan would pickup anywhere from 3-5. There's not a single license I'd beg for but this is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*KELPIE*

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions Jerry.

While I hope Transformers G1 is a priority**I actually think your team would do a fantastic job of Avatar.

I honestly don't think the statues need to look more "anime" than the Filmation He-Man line, they just need to look like a cartoon. smooth lines and a clean paint job should do the trick.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*kevin2323*

Jerry we trust you would do a good job. and while i agree it is very anime-ish, there are plenty of iconic muscular characters/moments in the show that you would hit out of the park. it's always good to get out of your comfort zone.*

this would be a dream come true. that show has a big following.

any details on what nickelodeon would want? scale/poses/characters?

Me:

Dude where was this, I will have to write to him!
To which I got:

"I will seriously consider it."

:thud::thud::thud:

:rock:rock

While this makes plenty of sense, I"m too arrogant not to get Korra first :lol

M. Night Shyamalan should lose his job. And Joel Schumacher.

Oh man he is ****ing up by passing on such potential!

Dude where was this, I will have to write to him!

:thud::thud::thud:
Dude at least he said he'd consider it. Its on the Ask PCS thread on SF. You should write him a letter. I think he's making a mistake too. Avatar could be a really big license for him

boy I'd love 1/6 figures from TLOK, except I'd want every single character and all their alternate oufits and forms :lol Thats not too much to ask is it?

Yes, apparently they will do the korra and avatar crews. I'm really excited about it however I think it depends on how well they sell. They are focusing on korra characters at the moment.

It's just PVC though. I might commission an Avatar piece followed by a Korra in 1/4

sent from the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon

May I ask what scale and how much that above statue is? I see Dark Horse is making statues of Aang and Korra. Not very tall and $80 a pop. Forget that noise. I think I'll end up one day eventually getting the old Mattel figures and bashing a Katara and Toph. I just want Team Avatar and a Zuko to go with my big plush Appa I've had for years.

Just finished series three, Legend of Korra, but where are these toys huh?

Back