Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everyone always want hot toys for everything. Medicom would do a better job then HT in my opnion and by the way we need ****ing figures from this show since the original TLA. Im not talking about those crappy mattel figures im talking actual good statues and good figures. Its quite sad how popular the series is and we dont have any good merch yet.

Why does everyone always want hot toys for everything. Medicom would do a better job then HT in my opnion and by the way we need ****ing figures from this show since the original TLA. Im not talking about those crappy mattel figures im talking actual good statues and good figures. Its quite sad how popular the series is and we dont have any good merch yet.

This post is a joke right? Lmao no one on their right minds would go for a Medicom any thing over Hot Toys IMO.
With HT we'd get ridiculously amazing likenesses and their figures won't break down in 6 months.

But you're right we NEED something from this series of shows

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

And with Hot toys we'd get an announcement with no figure for three or four yrs due to them churning out crappy iron men and by the time we get a figure it will be somone people dont want. I had my medicom figures for yrs and they arent bad at all.

And with Hot toys we'd get an announcement with no figure for three or four yrs due to them churning out crappy iron men and by the time we get a figure it will be somone people dont want. I had my medicom figures for yrs and they arent bad at all.
Lol for real that's a real piss off about HT, like that MJ fig was canceled after 4 years like wtf. Ive just heard multiple have horrible issues with the materials on Medicom figs breaking down and/or apart that's why

Medicom, imo, does better anime likenesses but always crappier clothes. I have no idea which I would prefer tbh

Medicom, imo, does better anime likenesses but always crappier clothes. I have no idea which I would prefer tbh
Yeah their old DB/Z stuff was amazing but clothes sucked. I would rather not sacrifice either and IMO Hot Toys' face sculpts are leagues beyond what Medicom delivers

Not sure if anyone is still watching this show, but for me the past two seasons haven't been great. So far I'm 2 episodes in this season and it is ****ing fantastic. It has the potential to be one of the best seasons of Korra ever! Happy watching

Only seen season 1 and I need Korra fig (hair down, no doubt!)

This **** is soo dope! :panic:
Hahaha about time you found this thread bro. Yeah man it wasnt until after Korra that I wanted a PF line for this. She's so awesome. I find her maaaaaad sexy lol Now I want 1/4 of the First and current series

Hahaha about time you found this thread bro. Yeah man it wasnt until after Korra that I wanted a PF line for this. She's so awesome. I find her maaaaaad sexy lol Now I want 1/4 of the First and current series

Bro im willing to start a kickstarter for her. She is mad sexy :lol

Yeah ill probably commission one!

Short hair you say? I always dig a lady with long hair :naughty
Dude in was responding to you and my battery died. Forgot it was at 1% lol.

Bro if you commission a Korra, depending on how it looks count me in!
Lol she still looks sexy man, those hips bro. I'd "bend" her any day!

Dude in was responding to you and my battery died. Forgot it was at 1% lol.

Bro if you commission a Korra, depending on how it looks count me in!
Lol she still looks sexy man, those hips bro. I'd "bend" her any day!

Bro I would do one exposing all elements! I would want several other people like Katara and Toph. Even like the 3 firebending group in Avatar.

I am sick so I saw season 1 on amazon prime and I just put in my order for season 2 :lol

I need LoK and TLA 1/4 figs :panic:

Haha bro you'd be a body bender :wink1::naughty:lol

Bro I would do one exposing all elements! I would want several other people like Katara and Toph. Even like the 3 firebending group in Avatar.

I am sick so I saw season 1 on amazon prime and I just put in my order for season 2 :lol

I need LoK and TLA 1/4 figs :panic:

Haha bro you'd be a body bender :wink1::naughty:lol
I'd bend the hell out of that body and then some.

I'd get like everyone! Aang Katara, Saka, Toph, Zuko, Iro, I'd get Aapa if they made one

Shfiguart the best one to produce it. They are really nailed anime figure, especially if its come with effect part , fire, water , rock. Thats will rock

I'd bend the hell out of that body and then some.

I'd get like everyone! Aang Katara, Saka, Toph, Zuko, Iro, I'd get Aapa if they made one

Great selection!

Oh what about a dio with saka, Katara, aang, toph, and Zuko? In the season finale?

Older Aang looks boss as **** too.

Great selection!

Oh what about a dio with saka, Katara, aang, toph, and Zuko? In the season finale?

Older Aang looks boss as **** too.
Dude I'd take just about anything. Have like a Zuko, Katara, Azula dio a Dio of Aang and Ozai.

Back