Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or if people seriously want one, we should do a petition :lol

I've never bought PCS stuff...
They're awesome :). Got HeMan and RoboCop on PO. Going to try and get the 1/3 Scorpion on the 3rd if next month.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Saw some of their MK stuff, shame I missed out on the ladies.

I admit, they could do some seriously great **** with this license.
I know man, I know :( its a shame they haven't. Its a shame that no one has. Like NO ONE lol

Clue #3 high red mountains, march along a stone way. Along this way a Prince may pass.

You sir, are great with puns! :lol

She is Awesome, while I did like Amon, I think him as Noatak is badass. I'd be cool to have a scarred face and a coh for a regular face!
You know me bro, aim to please :) lol but wouldn't she? Shed probably ask me to choke her out....lol just realized this thread is turning into "our" thread again but the difference is, no one really posts in here lol so shouldn't have too many complainers

You know me bro, aim to please :) lol but wouldn't she? Shed probably ask me to choke her out....lol just realized this thread is turning into "our" thread again but the difference is, no one really posts in here lol so shouldn't have too many complainers

ahhah that's for sure. She'd be soo sexy. I'd definitely buy it for sure.

I'd choke that out too :naughty

And this is becoming one of "those" threads :rotfl

I try to keep it slightly on topic :lol

ahhah that's for sure. She'd be soo sexy. I'd definitely buy it for sure.

I'd choke that out too :naughty

And this is becoming one of "those" threads :rotfl

I try to keep it slightly on topic :lol
:rotfl Yeah so....Avatar figures...

Answers best left unanswered :rotfl
Lol. Okay so Jerry answered me back and said that Nickelodeam actually B approached him and he turned it down because he doesn't think the aesthetic of the show would match with PCS' style. I told him he's wring and pretty much begged him to take it on for the fans. **** how close was I huh? Also he said he really likes the show. Either way looks like we'll get someone to make some figs. Too bad it isn't SSC (I'd die). Hope it's not GG or some other crap like Figuarts or some ****

Man I'd love for the series to get picked up for a figure line, it'd be fantastic! They should start with The Last Airbender (not movie) honestly, and then go to Korra. Though we should get regular outfits and then last season.

Man I'd love for the series to get picked up for a figure line, it'd be fantastic! They should start with The Last Airbender (not movie) honestly, and then go to Korra. Though we should get regular outfits and then last season.
**** the movie, that should be made like statues of intestinal cancer should be made

Okay so initially I asked Jerry a question and he responded with such...

Originally Posted by*jedisword*

Hi Jerry,

Have you ever had any interest in the Avatar license (TLAB, Legend of Korra). It has a huge worldwide following and them done in 1/4 would be a dream of mine and many many others. I know us fans would love it, please consider it as there is no one else that has done it surprisingly and it would be a dream come true"

Jerry

"i actually really like that show. I dont think our aesthetic is right for it though. Its very anime looking and my current staff artists arent really good at that.

I will say that Nickelodeon called me about it a few months ago so they are looking for someone to do it."

Back