Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks like pre-orders for Mikasa are already sold out almost everywhere except at Goodsmile?

While looking around at which eTailers were sold out, I forgot I put in an order at BBTS as well. So I have 6 pre ordered. My BBTS order can be cancelled easy enough though I guess. But I might keep it for now. I don't know what these Japanese eTailers might decide to do with my orders.

Wow, that's a lot of Mikasae! I PO'd just the one. :lol
I'm just hoping my one PO doesn't get canceled or I'm SOL. Can't wait for other figures to get announced. C'mon Annie or Jean! :pray:

I was planning on scaling back on collecting next year, but if the RAH AoT line expands, then I'm in trouble.

An army of Medicom RAH survey corps would be sweet :yess:

I think I'd want doubles for certain characters, but I don't know if I'd have the money :D
Wow, that's a lot of Mikasa
I know. That exclusive stand altered my pre order plan of getting 3. Right now I don't mind though. Maybe when it comes time to pay it might be different :lol

Found some more pics, but I still don't know what scale they are, or what company they're from.

9712441947_5b5f4c9b1d_z.jpg

9715674212_b6c6db4398_z.jpg

9712441937_3285e3fce0_z.jpg

Made by Sega and about 14 cm from top to bottom of the base (base not pictured)

I wouldn't mind if they did them as model kits where you'd put them together. Maybe the only way we'd ever see the larger Titans in scale with the figma figures. Unless you were referring to RAH scale? Only way I see Titans in scale is through cosplay. :lol

screenshot-8_8_2013-3_29_48-pm.png
:rotfl

ft.gif

Made by Sega and about 14 cm from top to bottom of the base (base not pictured)
So they're actually made by Sega? They make toys now? I think they were at the Sega booth, but I didn't know they actually made them. Maybe there's a game in development :horror
Man I still want the titans tho. Female and eren
Figma's?

Last edited:
Something in scale with the figma's would be crazy. But it doesn't have to be.

I got my knock off Banpresto Mikasa figure today. If it wasn't faulty, it would be an okay figure for around $18 shipped. Mine has black stuff on her face that ruins it :gah:

Must have my hands on these (and hopefully able to offer them to fellow AOT fans too) as I'm totally crazy about the manga.

The art is a bit turn off at the beginning, but it quickly improves to acceptable to good level in a few chapters (those disproportionally tiny hands still bother me sometime). The story is simply amazing, sucks you in like a giant vacuum. And the action scene is very well drawn.

Must have my hands on these (and hopefully able to offer them to fellow AOT fans too) as I'm totally crazy about the manga.

The art is a bit turn off at the beginning, but it quickly improves to acceptable to good level in a few chapters (those disproportionally tiny hands still bother me sometime). The story is simply amazing, sucks you in like a giant vacuum. And the action scene is very well drawn.

Yeah, definitely love the story. The backstory is really interesting. I'm curious as to how they are going to adapt the prequel novels into the manga and maybe an anime version?

Something in scale with the figma's would be crazy. But it doesn't have to be.

I got my knock off Banpresto Mikasa figure today. If it wasn't faulty, it would be an okay figure for around $18 shipped. Mine has black stuff on her face that ruins it :gah:

That sucks. And on the face too, probably the worst spot to get it on. Hope you can get it exchanged or get refunded your money back.

Yea I have two mikasas ordered. I want a third one as well. I want to display all three facial expressions and have different poses+ costume combinations. Waiting for the next batch to come out for my third.

Now where is my belved eren, levi and armin :'(. I want as many of the main charactersas possible!

Having 3 displayed with a different expression is a cool idea. I would have liked this expression included as well for the figma:

04_135_4.jpg

Bring on Levi, Annie, Armin, Eren, Sasha ..... etc.

As for my problem with my Banpresto knock off, the seller seems to have accepted to refund my money, no hassles. Cool :D

Sold out at Amiami :gah: How long was it up? A day? I guess some more pre order slots at Amiami might open up. Looks good. Does it look more like manga Levi rather than anime Levi? Or is it in my head?

FIGURE-002381_01.jpg

FIGURE-002381_02.jpg

FIGURE-002381_03.jpg

FIGURE-002381_04.jpg

FIGURE-002381_07.jpg

FIGURE-002381_08.jpg

FIGURE-002381_09.jpg

FIGURE-002381_05.jpg

FIGURE-002381_06.jpg

Back