Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a 1/6 scale (made in whatever Koto's ArtFX statues are made of, to keep cost down) diorama of this scene.

trzd.jpg

I hate that chick with the glasses so much. I don't even bother to remember her name.

You don't like Hanji? I can't think of a character that annoys me yet in this series. Actually ..... maybe Eren a bit ..... not really ..... I don't know.

Your not really a Mikasa guy either right Wez?

Yea. Lol how did you know? Mikasa comes off as waaaaaaay to clingy and she is way to overpowered in this universe. Her dedication to eren is very creepy at times to.

A comment you made earlier kinda hinted you weren't a Mikasa fan :D

I like the role reversal where the girl gets to be the creepy stalker :lol

If anybody was overpowered, it would be Levi. I don't even remember him getting hit once in the anime.

I felt as though he had to work to get to the rank he was at. I always get confused but the guy is in his thirties while Mikasa is a teen who all of sudden can pull off these overpowered feats like taking on the Female titan alone.

He's in his thirties? Didn't realise that. Kinda seems sometimes like he's stalking Mikasa. Maybe he's the creepy one :lol I get what your saying about Mikasa though. Still my fav :dance

How can you not like Mikasa?...:lol

Man, I hope Figma makes an Armin :pray:

I don't know if you watch anime like I do but she is a cliche to me. I don't like overpowered characters. Everything else in this series is gold tho. I read the manga and if they make a second season **** goes down and big secrets are revealed.

I don't know if you watch anime like I do but she is a cliche to me. I don't like overpowered characters. Everything else in this series is gold tho. I read the manga and if they make a second season **** goes down and big secrets are revealed.

Ah gotcha. Eh I watch a good amount, but I tend to look at properties as a singularity, without contrasting it to something else.

They need to show more of how Armin is a badass.

Yea but she's way to damn loud and insane. It's like calm down *****.

Everyone is too damn loud in this. :lol

I had to get Eren from Goodsmile Company, no big deal. He didn't have as much as a price cut at amiami as Mikasa did originally anyway. I went to bed early and assumed they weren't going to post him because of the weather. My folly. lol. Oh well, I like getting the rooftop base anyway really. It will give my display an extra element. :)

Man did he sell out at the overseas e-tailers fast! Just put in my PO at BBTS. Nice to see that there is a 2nd run of Mikasa as well for those that missed her.

Put my order in there as well. Didn't even know he was going up today/yesterday.

Im still waiting for titans lol. I still want me and eren, mikasa and levi! I also want Annie. They need to make Annie.

Back