Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mikasa might be my first figma & nendoroid I've purchased, so I wasn't aware they still shipped internationally. Cool. & if I see something at Ho33y Search I want at a competitive price, I might give them a go. Cheers Hobo :D

I think Mikasa might be my first figma & nendoroid I've purchased, so I wasn't aware they still shipped internationally. Cool. & if I see something at Ho33y Search I want at a competitive price, I might give them a go. Cheers Hobo :D

First figma and nendoroid you say? Oh my. :clap This could be your next rabbit hole you jump down. You jumped in at the right time since max factory has been steadily adding more articulation while still trying to maintain the sculpt.

I'm very tempted to get this though:

https://www.play-asia.com/nendoroid...d-pvc-figure-colos-paOS-13-49-en-70-6vor.html

nendoroid-attack-on-titan-non-scale-prepainted-pvc-figure-coloss-321003.1.jpg

nendoroid-attack-on-titan-non-scale-prepainted-pvc-figure-coloss-321003.6.jpg

nendoroid-attack-on-titan-non-scale-prepainted-pvc-figure-coloss-321003.5.jpg

I kinda want that titan nendoroid, but haven't pre ordered.
First figma and nendoroid you say? Oh my. :clap This could be your next rabbit hole you jump down. You jumped in at the right time since max factory has been steadily adding more articulation while still trying to maintain the sculpt.
If it's an AoT figma, I'm there :lol

I'm praying they make statues of the titans. Female type titan is a must. Also eren. The most popular of course is collosal

I was thinking of buying this rubber colossal titan mask to pose with the figma's. But it's sold out, & I don't really want to spend $50US+ on it. The idea still sounds pretty cool to me though :D

CGD2-27817.jpg

On another topic. I didn't realise the base wasn't included with normal orders for the figma :slap

07_33.jpg

08_18.jpg

On another topic. I didn't realise the base wasn't included with normal orders for the figma :slap

07_33.jpg

You can get the base if you order directly from Good Smile Co. (https://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/maxfigwd00203.html)

You can actually make your own quite easily if you print out a roof texture on cardstock or thick paper, and affix it to their di:stage base.

I highly recommend these for Figma displays. I have a lot of them, and they allow for far more dynamic setups than their normal stands allow. (https://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2462/di+stage+Basic+Set.html)

Especially when combined with their expansion set. (https://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2463/di+stage+Expansion+Set+01+Layer+Unit+Black+ver.html)

I was wondering when she was going up for PO! Thanks for putting up the links.

She's my first figma too. I was looking at the Hunter x Hunter ones, but they didn't look all to impressive compared to Mikasa. Though I probably would have bit on the limited edition Berserker Armoured Guts had I not found out too late about him.

I was wondering when she was going up for PO! Thanks for putting up the links.

She's my first figma too. I was looking at the Hunter x Hunter ones, but they didn't look all to impressive compared to Mikasa. Though I probably would have bit on the limited edition Berserker Armoured Guts had I not found out too late about him.

No problem man. Oh and there is a place that still sells berserker armored Guts at a bit of a mark up.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-e...armor-ver-w-manga-vol-37-limited-edition.html

You can get the base if you order directly from Good Smile Co.
Cheers. I actually found it before, & created a Good Smile account already. I was in the process of making my order for 3 figures, but when I selected the PayPal option to pay, it seems they want payment immediately, so I stopped :lol
She's my first figma too.
:hi5:

Lmao. I just wanted to see if people caught up. Alot of cool **** goes down.

Or fma. Even tho the original fma stomps brotherhood.

I was going to put FMA, but I liked both adaptations. The first one is a lot darker but I probably love Brotherhood more though. (Lust vs. Mustang! Mustang vs. Envy! Bradley vs Scar! :panic:)

Please don't hint at anything, but I wanted to know, the manga has ended already?

So this is more like FMA, rather than Naruto or One Piece?

:lol

Kinda. The anime is at around chapter 30 I think while chapter 49 just got released and is still ongoing. With the popularity of Shingeki no Kyojin, there may probably be a 2nd season with maybe an original story/side story or an ova/movie adapting the rest. But that is pure speculation on my part and will depend on how well the DVD / Blu ray sets sell I think.

Back