Attack of the Show - Olivia Munn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personality counts for a lot. She does a sexy strip tease with a squid and salmon for Pete's sake. You know this chic would be fun in bed.
Personality...
I agree and although the 'fun in bed' part is very important, you just know you'd never be bored with this chick around. Seems like she'd make even the most mundane things entertaining.

A girl can be beautiful as all get out, but if she's boring and as dumb as a bag of hammers, there's no fun in that.

olivia-munn-topless-playboy-09.jpg

id_hit_it1.jpg

I agree and although the 'fun in bed' part is very important, you just know you'd never be bored with this chick around. Seems like she'd make even the most mundane things entertaining.

A girl can be beautiful as all get out, but if she's boring and as dumb as a bag of hammers, there's no fun in that.

I agree with this statement. I had a beautiful girlfriend but unfortunately she had no personality at all and was very shallow. After awhile I got tired of her and moved on to someone who liked to have fun and just was way more cool to be around.

By the way....LAKERS FAN HERE. :rock

LoL you guys are right, shes dumb as a post, and regular too.

If by dumb you mean smart enough to have gotten onto and co-host her own show almost everyday and still manage to be funny and fresh as well as improv on her feet.

And if by regular you mean compared to insanely hot people on T.V. you'd never stand a single chance with, ever. Yea shes kinda regular.

Sometimes I forget the people here are just so darn sexy and witty, we should make a thread and post sexy pics of them instead. I'm pretty sure were the dumb regular people all posting on a forum and the really hot girl we all know, whos been in playboy w/o even getting naked and has her own TV show is doing just fine. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
never understood the obsession with this incredibly average looking girl.

Your standards seem to be very high for an internet toy nerd. hehe

Don't get me wrong, I post on these forums as well, but then again I don't think she's average looking either. Just saying. :peace

if she's "average," then my standards must be really low, cause I certainlyt wouldn't call her "average"

Did anybody else see the time when she accidently pulled her nipple out on live tv?

Olivia Munn is a very pretty girl.....she looks like she's a fun person to hang out with ....I'm gonna try to show her some Girl Power up in this Biznitch at the Comic Con....Kevin is also Funny Ass hell!!
I hope the best for her career!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, in case you didn't know, Olivia Munn just did a tasteful Playboy spread. Pics are not necessarily from PB.

Olivia did a non nude photospread for Playboy. She DIDN'T actually do Playboy. I don't mind if a celebrity doesn't want to take it off but keep that ^^^^ to Maxim or FHM leave Playboy for what it is. It was a stupid decision on Playboy's part and hearing that Heidi from THE HILLS is doing a non-nude next month has me wondering if Hef has lost it. Why the hell bother getting celebs to do nn spreads but still have nude women in the magazine? It can't complete with other mainstreams and still is a head scratcher.

Olivia is cute but way way overrated in my opinion. I have seen better looking women at my local mall.

Olivia is beautiful and slightly strange but way overrated in my opinion as well. Some guys are acting as if she was the Geek Goddess Messiah come to earth for them to drool over. She is funny but needs to crank it down to 6 instead of 14 like she has it right now.

Kevin is dorky but funny, I went to high school with him and he was pretty much the same back then as you see on the show. That being said I've only seen G4 a handful of times and I can't stand to watch AOTS for more than 3 minutes.

Back