Attack of the Show - Olivia Munn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl would be a freak in bed. Dirty cochina nalgas pestosa.

I really don't watch G4. But I remember once on AOTC, "buttsx" came out of no where and her mind went into one of those deep methodical thoughts, to where she speaks out. Shes not a fan of that position. I didn't doubt it, her rump is flat as my walls.

If any of you are going to make contact with her at ComicCon, she likes it when people give her gift certificates to Marie Callender's. True story.

If you guys want, while I'm at the G4 booth I can 'check' to see if she has 'Nalgas Apestosas' or not. It would be my pleasure. :D

LOL!! I don't think she has Nalgas Apestosas (totally random BTW), but I'll be willing to go check with you! I think that should be the first thing you ask her when you meet her! :wacky

I'll ask Kevin if he has un Pene Sucio! Deal?

Last edited:
last time I met her she actually smelled like popcorn. True story.

popcorn.gif
ScarJo_popcorn.gif
costanzaPopcorn.gif

LOL!! I don't think she has Nalgas Apestosas (totally random BTW), but I'll be willing to go check with you! I think that should be the first thing you ask her when you meet her! :wacky
Nah, I'd rather get a hug than a slap, so I'll refrain from asking about Stank Booty. :lol

and ill don't you be taking her up on that offer!
HELL NO!

It's because G4 used to be so much better than what it is now. Google "G4 tv schedule" and take a look at their daily programming. Take a look. Seriously, go.

A few years ago, there was, on top of AOTS (then known as The ScreenSavers) and X-Play, a greater variety of shows available. Shows with actual worth. Arena, Filter, Cheat!, Cinematech, Electric Playground, Icons, all catered around gaming and tech enthusiast stuff. I used to watch the shows at night because I couldn't catch them during the day.

Granted, the economy had a hand in making G4 what it is now. Thank goodness X-Play is still around.

Yeah, I remember the good old days when this was a video game channel. Now it's all Cops, Cheaters, and Ninja Warrior crap.

Looks like all of you Olivia Munn lovers will get to see her in a Silk Spectre II costume according to her Twitter feed:

oliviamunn said:
Just tried on Silk Specta outfit for Comic Con- damn its revealing! I call it an "outfit", but technically its just a harness.

Back