Atomic Blonde - Summer 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speak for yourself, I might be super famous. Maybe I'm one of those celebs that you hate :monkey3

Well, I don't own any guns and I like action movies, so I don't think there's any correlation between owning guns and liking action movies. I do own some Rambo and Crocodile Dundee knives though. Still, I own those knives because I liked the films, not because I like knives.

you dont own any guns, but do you want guns banned from your country? or do you have a hatred for them? thats the difference.
I am Not a gun nut or anything like that, I also dont own any, I just get baffled at Charlize for getting hired in such a violent movie. that would be like a hardcore vegetarian getting hired to do a movie about McDonalds or a movie about KFC.... or something like that (about killing animals) SOME actors do jobs like that out of desperation or because they want money. But I really really doubt Charlize is hurting for money.

My question is, do You wish all guns were banned.?

I actually went to watch this, and it lands 50/50 for me. I think that at some point, just because you do great action work, does not mean you should try other things. I realized I loved the trailers, but because all the action scenes were in it. Seeing the movie, there was actually nothing that came off as a surprised, because all the good scenes were wasted with the trailers. As a spy film, it was boring. I can see why people say they saw a female James Bond and John Wick in this. I think those people need to see other movies. Charlize was sexy, but does not come as suave. She definitely kicked a lot of ass, but was over too quick. That long take was pretty great, I will say that it will probably be up there with Season 2 Daredevil hallway fight.

Music was okay, not was huge for some of the 80's soundtracks, but I see how this goes with it.

So in all? Solid action flick, horrible spy flick, sexy Charlize.

Is the lesbian scene worth seeing in theaters or should I just watch at home?

I saw this last night. It was fun. Loved the visuals of the film, as it looked like a graphic novel. The action was top notch, IMO. Charleze Theron kicked a ton of ass. The plot had some pacing issues, and some of the writing had me scratching my head.

Bottom line, I was entertained. John Wick is better.

Back