Atomic Blonde - Summer 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be at least a pretty fun ride. I have confidence in the cast, as well as the director. Jonathan Sela is doing the cinematography so that gives me extra hope.

Meh, none of that bothers me.

Though it is another flick with a scrawny chick dispatching guys 2-3 times her weight.

Acting, bro. Do you expect actors to only play characters that share their political, religious, or personal views? :lol Stop baiting/trolling :D

No,

I expect them to shut the f up.

Do u go on facebook and bash your job? Do you go on youtube and crap all over what you sell at the store? If the store sells windows computers and u love apple.

Do you go to twitter and trash windows? No, most people shut up and do their job. This is so stupid. It should flop on that alone

No,

I expect them to shut the f up.

Do u go on facebook and bash your job? Do you go on youtube and crap all over what you sell at the store? If the store sells windows computers and u love apple.

I haven't seen any actors doing that on my Facebook newsfeed :dunno

Maybe you should unfollow some actors on social media, then you won't be so upset?

I haven't seen any actors doing that on my Facebook newsfeed :dunno

Maybe you should unfollow some actors on social media, then you won't be so upset?

I wasnt saying the actors are doing that, actors use interviews.
I was giving a simple example to something that could apply to a non famous person like us. (Aka facebook )

This movie looks even more violent than jhon wick and taken..... this looks more violent than lucy. And Salt ..

Who do you think a big part of the fan base is gonna be? What kind of people love violent movies? The same people that someone like charlize hates???
How is she gonna promote this? Will she brag about the violence??? How does that work

I was giving a simple example to something that could apply to a non famous person like us. (Aka facebook )

Speak for yourself, I might be super famous. Maybe I'm one of those celebs that you hate :monkey3

This movie looks even more violent than jhon wick and taken..... this looks more violent than lucy. And Salt ..

Who do you think a big part of the fan base is gonna be? What kind of people love violent movies? The same people that someone like charlize hates??? What

Well, I don't own any guns and I like action movies, so I don't think there's any correlation between owning guns and liking action movies. I do own some Rambo and Crocodile Dundee knives though. Still, I own those knives because I liked the films, not because I like knives.

Who do you think a big part of the fan base is gonna be? What kind of people love violent movies? The same people that someone like charlize hates???
How is she gonna promote this? Will she brag about the violence??? How does that work

John Wick had a body count of around 84 I believe. It had tons of headshots. It was a revenge type driven plot too. I would be surprised if this has as much violence on the same level. So yeah for sure I expect violence from this.... I just doubt it will have the level of it that John Wick had.

kewl story.

IMG_0176.jpg

Back