Atlanta Ga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my wife resigned from Coke today to take up another job in the Uk, as she doesn't want my daughter to change school at such a crucial age, (plus the job she was offered was a global position so she would never have been at home). So we won't be going to Atlanta.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Wow, sounds like you had your hopes up mate- sorry to hear that you are disappointed. My GF is rarely home now and believe me when they are not around you definitely do miss them more so I bet your wife's decision is for the better.

Darth Roranous said:
Wow, sounds like you had your hopes up mate- sorry to hear that you are disappointed. My GF is rarely home now and believe me when they are not around you definitely do miss them more so I bet your wife's decision is for the better.

Yes, Atlanta is nearer my family in SoCal than England, but I guess the mother in law syndrome always wins :emperor I had my little bag all packed and ready. Guess I'd better start unpacking again!:monkey2

That's a shame mate. My Sis lives up there with her family.
It is NOT a redneck place at all. Atlanta is it's own state within a state around here.
Sorry to hear you won't be coming to my home state though. You'd only be four hours drive.
:D

Back