Media Assassin's Creed Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed "Empire" 2017

Yes it was. And MGS 3 came out in late 2004, too. Surely you were a wee lad back then, did your parents allow you to play these M rated games? :monkey3
I didn't even have a PS2. Well my sister did, but she was an uptight whore about it :lol didn't stop her from attempts on my GameCube though. That and I had Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine at the time. Good times...

Assassins-Creed-Origins-Reservation-Card-705x940.jpg

Saw the trailer on XBoxE3. Pretty meh overall. The scout bird ala FarCryPrimal, controlable arrows, giant snake at the end of the trailer... Too much fantasy. Plus lootin' and level ups feel kinda out of place, and I dunno why.

The assassins face looked like complete ass in that trailer. Even worse than andromeda from the looks of it.

The added RPG aspects seem interesting, seems like they took a lot of inspiration from some of their other games like The Division and For Honor

One thing that does look improved is the combat. Syndicate had the worst in the series, like a team that made it had no idea how combat works and just threw together random moves.
My issue with the last 2 games however, is the lack of creativity and broken present day story. They can't bounce back to that at this point they ****ed it up so bad that they should just focus on Egypt and just wrap things up.

I'll skip this one for sure now. Was hopin' for realistic approach, historic feel and no ties to the Brotherhood... Got everything I didn't want instead. :lol
I'm done with AC franchise. A game set in mid 19th century Japan is the only thing that'd bring my attention back to it.

__

Wow ..I think the exact opposite of the last page of posts lol

Game looks amazing. Graphics look amazing. World looks incredible. Love the bird.
Combat still looks pretty basic but I don't expect much from AC in that regard. Interesting use of the dodge that makes me think of The Witcher.
The sailing and underwater stuff just make me long for Black Flag 2 :)
But we haven't had an ancient world AC game since Altair and number 1. It's been far too long and I Can't wait to play this.

I'd like the present day story completely gone. Post Desmond and AC3 it's been completely pointless and actually angers me whenever I'm taken out of a great game for some awful thrown together tie in to the modern world that never goes anywhere.

Anyone buying the gold edition who would be willing to sell me their steelbook? I've moved to PC but still collect steels. Would be willing to go in on a few other games like that as well actually.

Or rather, looking at the options, would be willing to upgrade from gold to steelbook gold, and I'll spring the difference plus shipping.

I was looking forward to it, but it looks like We Wuz fan-fic, so... It depends on how it handles the Ptolemaic dynasty and Cleopatra (plus Alexander). So I guess the rumors of the new trilogy being Egypt -> Greece -> Japan are true. Maybe.

$800 for the super collection that comes with a statue that will most likely be cheap plastic considering the pose they have, I'm sold.

I was looking forward to it, but it looks like We Wuz fan-fic, so... It depends on how it handles the Ptolemaic dynasty and Cleopatra (plus Alexander). So I guess the rumors of the new trilogy being Egypt -> Greece -> Japan are true. Maybe.

I'm sure they will be just as accurate and faithful to history as all their other AC games :)

$800 for the super collection that comes with a statue that will most likely be cheap plastic considering the pose they have, I'm sold.
Actually the 20+ inch statue is resin.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back