Media Assassin's Creed Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed "Empire" 2017

When you're Project_A and haven't posted a middle aged women gif in 5 seconds.

Hfr9pxQ.gif

I've lost count on how many games there are and which of them are worth playing. :lol

AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations are compulsory games, in my opinion. Ezio's a fantastic character, and you get to experience his life, literally from his birth to eventual retirement and death. Those three games are the pinnacle of the series, so I'd say, if you need to pick and choose some games, just stick with those.

Black Flag is another good installation with a emphasis on pirating and Naval battles which are immensely fun. There are also some forest sections that remind me of Uncharted 1.

Just be warned the games are VERY buggy, and the AIs are some of the stupidest I've ever seen :rotfl.

I also have to say, I love the musical scores in AC. The series has had some fantastic composers like Jesper Kyd, Brian Tyler, and Lorne Balfe.

AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations are compulsory games, in my opinion. Ezio's a fantastic character, and you get to experience his life, literally from his birth to eventual retirement and death. Those three games are the pinnacle of the series, so I'd say, if you need to pick and choose some games, just stick with those.

Black Flag is another good installation with a emphasis on pirating and Naval battles which are immensely fun. There are also some forest sections that remind me of Uncharted 1.

Just be warned the games are VERY buggy, and the AIs are some of the stupidest I've ever seen :rotfl.

I also have to say, I love the musical scores in AC. The series has had some fantastic composers like Jesper Kyd, Brian Tyler, and Lorne Balfe.
Can confirm that the games are consistently buggy and the AI is consistently stupid :lol Solidus has it right though, along with perhaps the original. Revelations on PS3 has the original on disc, so you essentially have nothing to lose besides no trophies. III might be worth it to see the closing of Desmond's story....just be warned that the game started a trend of issues.

The music is beautiful as well, Jesper Kyd gets a special mention due to Hitman fame.
Still may end up as a rehash of the original and Revelations with its setting being so close to Prince of Persia.
Considering the series started out as a Prince of Persia sequel and clearly took hints from it and Splinter Cell, yeah probably.

Give me another Prince of Persia Ubisoft....

I wish if Ubi could make a sequel to the PoP game from 2008...

Common, the game was animated beautifully, and the story about the gods was actually inspired from Babylonian mythology :lol. You couldn't die because Elika would keep saving you, but that's one of the only knocks I could give it.

I didn't like the ending where the bum prince chose to sacrifice the world for her. I would've at least liked another installation to show how he corrected everything.

Story and visuals aside, the gameplay was underwhelming. Not just because you can't die but it got kinda dull, and had a pretty bad 'open world'. plus the collect a thon stuff was stupid and weird and out of place. A missed opportunity here...

also the new prince is an awful character. I didn't even see a reason to like him. He's Nathan Drake as a Persian, and it's not just because it's Nolan North, they're exactly the same, minus Drake's likeable traits! Hell he's almost like Desmond Miles too...now that's freakier.

Give me some sort of Sands of Time fourth sequel, I don't care. Make something up!

I don't think we'll be seeing PoP anytime soon since Ass Cream.. I mean, Creed is Ubisoft's money franchise.

Sadly, there were rumors and Ubisoft has stated they don't know where to go. But they can try something...

I want another Kratos inspired blood fest with alternative rock :lecture

Well, in my defense, they were months apart from their release dates..... you whore :monkey3. 2004/2005 was a great year for these games.

Well, in my defense, they were months apart from their release dates..... you whore :monkey3. 2004/2005 was a great year for these games.
Doesn't matter, different years, you old man :lecture

2004/2005 was a great set period.

Yes it was. And MGS 3 came out in late 2004, too. Surely you were a wee lad back then, did your parents allow you to play these M rated games? :monkey3

I don't think we'll be seeing PoP anytime soon since Ass Cream.. I mean, Creed is Ubisoft's money franchise.

Great, now I will never be able to refer to the series as anything other than Ass Cream :D
Thanks a lot...

Back