Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT would do an Ezio from Revelations. Definitely his best costume and he looks better older

Especially with the master assassins armour

I would take a Revelations fig too.

Brotherhood to me, represents him at his peak. He's becoming the great leader, he is throughout Revelations.

The Revelations version is him ready to move on. I thought the trailer for the game narrated his inner struggle perfectly. That he is past revenge and the allure of secrets. He wants more for his life.

Either way I want more Ezio!!

Fire Figures, a new company, is producing a 1/6 Brotherhood Ezio
--

Is it an "officially" licensed EZIO or a one off limited production below the radar release (i.e. unlicensed/unofficial)?

IIRC . . . a coupe of years ago TRIAD TOYS announced a licensing agreement with UBISOFT that supposedly meant we'll see a variety of offerings based on UBISOFT titles such as SPLINTER CELL & ASSASSIN'S CREED (of course), but nothing ever came of it. TRIAD TOYS did solicit a mixed media format statue of Sam Fisher as a pre-order, but it was cancelled due to low pre-orders. There was speculation about 1:6 offerings of Sam Fisher, but again nothing ever materialized and supposedly TRIAD TOYS moved on (i.e. license lapsed), but they still list UBISOFT as a "credential" when it comes to their industry contacts & experiences on their website.

I could be mistaken, but didn't HOT TOYS produce a 1:6 EZIO figure?

--
Is it an "officially" licensed EZIO or a one off limited production below the radar release (i.e. unlicensed/unofficial)?

I could be mistaken, but didn't HOT TOYS produce a 1:6 EZIO figure?

No word from the company yet but it seems official.
Unofficial stuff normally isn't that ballsy. They could call it 'the Assassin' or something similar but they're using all the official trademarks, logos etc....

Who knows, it might be Ubisoft themselves. They're released a few high end statues. They might be starting their own 1/6 imprint to do video game figures.

Hopefully we find out soon !

And oh yeah, Hot Toys released a young Ezio from the first game a few years ago.

i just don't like Ezio's face when he's younger, looking back it annoys me a little. The only reason i didn't pick up the HT Ezio.

Brotherhood costume was my favourite until they released Revelations, i liked the dark grey and the fur shoulder pad, it made him look like a seasoned traveller and not just the assassin from Rome. It gave him a lot more depth.

I disagree in the sense that i think revelations was the one for me when i felt Ezio was most complete. He'd shed that arrogant, slightly immature side and finally found some clarity in himself.

The fact that he was older i'm sure made my look at him in an entirely different perspective.

Back