1/6 Asmus X23 The Laura Set Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool.
I wonder if the first sculpt will be able to fit onto this body or no since this is a newer body type?
Laura1.jpgLaura2.jpgLaura3.jpgLaura4.jpgLaura5.jpgLaura6.jpgLaura8.jpg

Has anyone used this body for other figures? I’m wondering how out of scale other heads might look. Clothing can add some bulk and hide the over all size difference. Tailoring would need to be adjusted but the body is really the harder part.

Looks pretty cool.
I wonder if the first sculpt will be able to fit onto this body or no since this is a newer body type?

The head peg on the new one doesn't even fit the body that it comes with.....I had to Dremel it down. (the head hole is smaller than first one) but it is relatively easy to get them to swap:

413857055.jpg

The 1st HS is a flop compared to the new one.

I came here to share my photos but after seeing JamesXGZ's ones I am not so sure anymore! Man, those are awesome! I can't stop looking at them. Although one post does not seem to show up? The one named X-23?

I made the scene at the grave, when she turned the cross into an X.

Twitter.jpg

Monochrome-Twitter.jpg

I’m late to the game,but I finally got the Laura 2.0 set,gotta say I’m very impressed with the whole bundle,but damn.....that head was hard to get onto the neck,took some quick pics after I got the head on
fea8598e5b5ac7efe90afc75690cd053.jpg
048e28df30ccba53c3c8995a70c50abe.jpg
1a02fe54c3d92e22d4dbca375187ea84.jpg
2ae9dfda67c1c0f1fc57d4c98a872265.jpg
143bcbda7f4d090ffc396ffe7830e5d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep waffling on whether or not to get her, but she looks pretty good in those pics!

Same here... Love that base too. At one point I was about to purchase the base on eBay, kg or some other vendor but thought why not just get the whole set?

I never got the first version but I highly recommend if you guys are on the fence about it,get this one,this snarling headsculpt is very good as are the clothes,I have the Eleven black blazer Logan showing up today,I will take some pics of them together and post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love her too but why are her clawed hands so much smaller than the ones that originally come with the body? It seems odd.

DSC09817.jpg

DSC09841.jpg

Back