Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel my order if can find some funds for him ,will try to order again . I collect too many damn line's of figure's.

Looks amazing...can't wait to get one of these. Would like some more photos of different poses show articulation.

Looks like its starting to ship overseas, but not yet In the US...should be soon, though!

Don't know if I should start this.. The 1st 2 looks awesome I'm just worried with the head sculpt with the heroes after seeing how bad ace Ventura was..

Don't know if I should start this.. The 1st 2 looks awesome I'm just worried with the head sculpt with the heroes after seeing how bad ace Ventura was..
I think the Ben Stiller head sculpt looked good. Just a bad paint job. The Jim Carrey one is kind of rough. I think the sculptor went with Jims zaniest look and sculpted that. I think they both suffer in that the sculptor sculpted them both with their signature looks. In the case of say a Viggo Mortison sculpt it will most likely be a neutral stoic look so I'm holding out hope. Worst case scenario I expect the weapons, clothing, and armor to be worth me collecting this line. We shall see.

I've got an inquiry in with Asmus to determine more exact shipping times...more to come:)

Asmus posted this on their Facebook page.......

557069_10151527626541968_1431545731_n.jpg

Back