Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about canceling this guy, looks great and price is nice but think I am going to stick to just the main guys (Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli) space is becoming limited in my collection haha.

Thinking about canceling this guy, looks great and price is nice but think I am going to stick to just the main guys (Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli) space is becoming limited in my collection haha.

Don't do it...I think you will regret NOT having this guy!

:slap he is a main bad guy apart from saruman and a giant floating eye attached to a gigantic tower which will never be attempted

Has anyone heard anything news about this figure?? Come on ASMUS TOYS!!! Can we at least get some more teaser pictures?

Quick update from the folks at Asmus Toys. Looks like the Witchking figure is a little delayed (not too unexpected I guess).

Witchking to go through final QC inspection early next week...if all goes well, will be released for shipping next week!

Quick update from the folks at Asmus Toys. Looks like the Witchking figure is a little delayed (not too unexpected I guess).

Witchking to go through final QC inspection early next week...if all goes well, will be released for shipping next week!

Awesome News!!!! The wait is almost over.

By shipping they mean from factory to retailers. I wonder what the time frame is for paces like Alter Ego to start shipping this guy to their customers.

I still need some time to get this guy paid for... I just want to know how much time I have. :horror :horror :horror

I don't have a ton of experience in ordering items from overseas...but I can venture that middle-September will be an optimistic guess as to when retailers in the US will start getting these out.

Yeah...I base my optimism on Asmus responses to my inquiries. They are fairly confident in shipping very soon (last I heard was this week) but they never said shipping to or from where. So...a little pessimism tells me that they mean shipping from factory...which means a shipment from retailers sometime later. I could be wrong...but...time will tell.

Back