Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like our waiting is closer to the end. This is the message that I received from Animarket:

"This is an update email to inform that Asmus Toys has notified us that the Morgul Lord is nearing completion and about to enter QC stage. Please understand that QC process can take some time, we will update once the stock has arrived but there is no exact date as of yet."

Looks like our waiting is closer to the end. This is the message that I received from Animarket:

"This is an update email to inform that Asmus Toys has notified us that the Morgul Lord is nearing completion and about to enter QC stage. Please understand that QC process can take some time, we will update once the stock has arrived but there is no exact date as of yet."
I don't know about anyone else but to me this news sucks. If it's just now entering QC it would seem to me that it's not even close to shipping from Asia.

Last edited:
I'm good with this news. Between Yoda and the two Doctor Who figures coming out this fall. November would be perfect time for me. :pray:

I'm good with this news. Between Yoda and the two Doctor Who figures coming out this fall. November would be perfect time for me. :pray:

Agreed, this time of year is horrible money is tight for my hobby and all the figures I want like to bunch up there ship date august to december for some reason.

Well with two days left in July I'm guessing early August now :lol

Can't say I'm too surprised... pretty ambitious time frame they were working with. As long as I get it by the end of the year I'll call it a successful first release :lol

Any further news on this shipping at the end of July?

Monkey on Fire contacted us for shipping information late last week, so I can only assume they are getting ready to ship them out. Factoring in travel time and customs processing, I'd guesstimate these will land late August/early September.

So, I love LotR and noticed these 1/6 figures. What else is there?

From what I can see, Asmus are doing Witch-King and Gothmog? Is that all they have planned at the minute? Is there any other good 1/6 LotR figures?

Really would love a LotR 1/6 collection, would be expensive but so worth it :D

Monkey on Fire contacted us for shipping information late last week, so I can only assume they are getting ready to ship them out. Factoring in travel time and customs processing, I'd guesstimate these will land late August/early September.

That's a fantastic price you have for Gothmog. I already have these pre-ordered but I'll be checking out your store when they announce the next one.

Back