Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Is there anyone here with a preorder from BBTS.
I have this figure on preorder,
I contacted asmus toys they said they shipped everything months ago.
So what happened to this shipment?
Is there any hope left?
I contacted BBTS and they said they haven't got the shipment!
Does anyone has any feedback please?

The one I have was ordered through BBTS late fall early winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Just another pic to try and keep you all satiated while you wait for your orders haha :)

48a09446910eab99cefb86bc2bb4643b.jpg

Freakin amazing shot as always Allen......though it kinda makes me more sad about the possibility thranduil will never arrive

Has anyone asked BBTS or EE? They might have some info regarding the delay.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

So are you guys telling me that there is a few hundred of this figure sitting somewhere in a warehouse or inside the ship waiting to come to the States.
I asked asmus they told me they shipped everything out.
I asked BigBadToyStore they told me they have not received the shipment yet.

So are you guys telling me that there is a few hundred of this figure sitting somewhere in a warehouse or inside the ship waiting to come to the States.
I asked asmus they told me they shipped everything out.
I asked BigBadToyStore they told me they have not received the shipment yet.

BBTS literally JUST got their last shipment of Grishnakh this week (mine that I've been waiting for for like six months was in it), so it may be a while for Thranduil still. =\

Asmus,
If you are reading these messages can you please give us some information?
There are a few hundred orders like this.

FINALLY secured one of these figures! I got an alert from an online seller in France last week (Machinegun-Figures) that they had one available. With shipping, I paid around $250, and it arrived today (#450/600). Very glad to have it. I had an order in with MonstersInMotion that was cancelled a couple of weeks ago, so I was scrambling.
wbshop.com was taking pre-orders (at $270), for supposed shipment in late July, but they seem to have sold out as it's no longer listed. Recent eBay listings have been obnoxiously high. Seems like Asmus could do a second run and do well.

Has anyone asked BBTS or EE? They might have some info regarding the delay.

My order is scheduled to ship 3rd quarter of this year, so July, August or September. We'll see.

BBTS is weird. I'll never preorder from them again. I waited for them to get Hermione in for what felt like years. Finally canceled and paid way too much for her from another store, because she had been sold out almost EVERYWHERE for ages and prices were getting high. Very frustrating experience.

Just got email from EE about order status. No more delays so far. It's still confirmed for september.

Just got an email update from Entertainment Earth, and according to it Thranduil is still set for this month!

Anyone got theirs from BBTS or EE?
I have a preorder from BBTS!!!
September is almost over:impatient:

I’ve had mine from BBTS for months. So maybe you are waiting for a second shipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asmus says they have shipped everything out in June, so where is this shipment sitting at for the past three months?
Sounds like a joke

Don`t know about BBTS, but EE just changed delivery date to October. Eh...

Back