Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was limited to 600 figures (worldwide)!
I think with headsculpt and all he is probably one of the best of that line. So it apears he was gone before he even hit the markets.

I was sooo lucky to snatch one from ebay - the previous owner sold him without his armor/ clothing and weapons- and even though I have to find a new outfit for mine, still I absolutely adore this figure.

Right now there are two listings on ebay from Tawain. But
£287,99 or $360,99 are not always easily spent.

I am the luckiest bum in the world! Somebody cancelled their order with EE for Thranduil, so I popped in and used a coupon plus their free shipping offer to get their one remaining Thranduil pre-order in for $197 shipped. Score!! =D

I am the luckiest bum in the world! Somebody cancelled their order with EE for Thranduil, so I popped in and used a coupon plus their free shipping offer to get their one remaining Thranduil pre-order in for $197 shipped. Score!! =D

That is awesome I wish I would have pre-ordered when I had the chance.

I really hope EE gets their stock soon!! So looking forward to getting this guy

So am I now that I've finally got a pre-order locked in! All US retailers that I can see are showing "Pre-Order Sold Out", so maybe these haven't arrived in the U.S. yet?

Yeah I think Asmus takes a while to get stuff to US retailers and bbts and EE always seem to be the last to get everything....as long as it gets there eventually I'll be happy

I still hate Asmus for only doing 600 of these. Would have loved to have gotten one, but just couldn't make it work at the time.

Asmus has disappointed me with their final products with pretty much everything...except this one. The sculpt looked good and the paint looked good and the outfit looked good...it all looked good! Oh well. Maybe someday I'll find one out there.

I still hate Asmus for only doing 600 of these. Would have loved to have gotten one, but just couldn't make it work at the time.

Asmus has disappointed me with their final products with pretty much everything...except this one. The sculpt looked good and the paint looked good and the outfit looked good...it all looked good! Oh well. Maybe someday I'll find one out there.

Oath on my life this is not the only quality from now, but even better.

That's awesome news Asmus! I have a number of your figures already and the clothing is always really good but if the paintwork continues to be as good or better than Thandriul then I will be really pleased. Especially as I have pre-ordered Legolas and you haven't even gotten to my favorite characters yet (Boromir, Faramir and Gollum/Smeagol).

Asmus, great seeing you so active here again it is much appreciated. I love seeing your figures improve with every release and I can't wait for the rest of the fellowship!

Thorin, Thorin, Thorin and Bilbo....I need them....my Thranduil doesn't look right with WETA polystone 1/6...

Old Bilbo as well as Young, please. This is a character equally important to both trilogies, but with a drastically different look between the two.

Just checked the status of my order on Entertainment Earth, and it seems he's been pushed back to June. Ah well, guess I'll be waiting a bit longer.

a9706ba6c2715190f8c35bc5751ecd3e.jpg
Just acquired in a trade! Woohoo this guy is great in hand. Gonna need some work done on the hair though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here man

The dates on EE's website are unfortunately meaningless. I've had pre-ordered items ship to me from then three months early while the website STILL says the item won't be available for months, and also items pushed back month after month until suddenly shipping.

It seems like Thranduil should be arriving soon, though, at least.

Well maxgoof, I hope you're right cause I'd really like to get thranduil already!!! Thanks for the info dude :hi5:

Back