Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely don't need this character in my collection, nor did I particularly like him, but this is a superb looking piece once you futz the hair. Everything else is top notch. I look forward to an armored Elrond done in this fashion.

Some shots with different lighting. The sculpt is really well done!

ee1ab65168542ceb4eff328a1681cc7b.jpg

658a4c7e1f57512d188adb40a4aa31ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those last couple of pics are just fantastic. The likeness goes to another level when the hair is pulled over the ears. Mine should be here soon.

Those last couple of pics are just fantastic. The likeness goes to another level when the hair is pulled over the ears. Mine should be here soon.

Thanks! I do double takes sometimes when I'm posing him around cause there are moments when it looks really spot on

This is selling out, if you want one, you better get it quick. I just got that last one on BBTS.

I got my Thranduil and he is awesome!!! Love this figure!! Gave him a hair wash too because his hair felt like it had a lot of product on it when I received him. Probably to keep it all in place I'm guessing. Afterwards, I let the hair dry, I was able style it with a small toothbrush. Much sleeker and smoother now. Gorgeous figure!! Also, I was very impressed with how well Asmus packed him. Outside box, inside box, retail box, then plastic trays that nested each other. Amazing!!! So happy!

My Thranduil from Asmus Toy.jpg

This guy is really nice to pose, no restrictions although the hand gripping sword is a bit loose.

pose.jpg
bow.jpg
staff.jpg
with-grishnak.jpg

Back