Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine since a week.
I just opened the box and examined the figure.

All in all it's a good figure.
Head paint is excellent that is the best parts. Outfit is nice and armor too. Once again weathering is almost non existent but I knew it so no worries here.

So the big let down (I alsoknew it) is the body for me.
I don't know why they are continuing using that weird proportioned body.

Why using a body with a muscular body with a sculpted neck if it's to cut the neck? It hinder the head articulation so it's no good here.
I also have a real problem with those wide hips it looks really unrealistic.

So I will def change that body.

Anything we should be cautious toward?
For example: How do you fit the scythe in his hands? ^^

Did they use their "newly engineered" body on this set? or is that for upcoming releases?

I don't know. Elvis said its a crap body, whatever it is. The new body doesn't seem much better. But of the two offerings from Asmus, both have had different bodies so I'm not sure what body will be on the third. Only Elvis knows for sure.

I thought Gandalf was going to be the first on their new body but I coudl be wrong. I also thought for Gurtiz one of the goals was to keep him cheap because the more expensive he is the more people will pass on him since he is not a main character so I kind of excepted him to be on a cheaper body.

Back