Asmus Toys: New Gollum and New Smeagol head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you everyone,
I am new to the group, but I am told this forum is very important to Asmus and our LOTR line,
so I will do my best to pass all the ideas to our design team.
Welcome!

I think there is a very passionate group of LOTR fans here and we are happy to have you. I certainly hope it can be mutually beneficial where we can give you good feedback and you can provide us with some insights on upcoming productions!

Please keep in mind, the internet is generally a very negative place these days and this forum can certainly be that at times, so please ignore the negativity, but in turn, please keep in mind that the constructive criticism is meant from a place of care, we want you guys and your LOTR to be successful.

Looking forward to talking with you!

We don't have many LOTR/HOBT figure happening at the moment,
because the market isn't very hot for collectible since late covid period,
We had a little crisis last year too.

However, we do have Gil-Galad happening as I am told it was promised to the guys at the freaks.
Very exciting about Gil-Galad! I know many have been waiting for him to pair with Elrond. Can't wait to see what you will come up with!

I know Haldir and Eowyn 2.0 were also mentioned as figures you would be working on, are those still in development? And, would you consider making army builder figures, like Galadhrim archers, Rohan riders or Gondor soldiers? I'm sure that would be an easy money maker since the sculpt could be generic.

Any chance that the improved Gandalf The Grey head based on the Gandalf The White Sculpt is still happening? Or was that just a rumour?

But will it be Prologue Gil-Galad or Rings of Power Gil-Galad? 🤔

gil-galad.jpg

Last edited:
But will it be Prologue Gil-Galad or Rings of Power Gil-Galad? 🤔

gil-galad.jpg
Bro, if Asmus have been avoiding Hobbit releases because those films don’t have as much of a dedicated following as LotR and are less profitable, you’d better believe nothing from Rings of Power will ever be made.

Hi Everyone,
its has been a long time, and the adventure continues
First to show the latest update of the new Gollum and Smeagol head,
these will be available in Upgrade Packs.
And hopefully we can continue to make more wonderful Gollum/Smeagol expression for the collectors to have fun with.

View attachment 643376

View attachment 643377

These look SO GOOD-- so if they are going to be available in an upgrade pack at some point, you mean like a set of 2 heads only? Not a "re-do" of the prior set? So we would need to already have the Gollum or Smeagol to fit them to, right?Will this be a very limited run?

I ask because I did not get the current Gollum/Smeagol (I did not care for the sculpts), but I WOULD if they looked like this- but don't want to buy the first set if the heads are going to be super limited and sell out before I can get them... ?

Back