Asmus Toys: New Gollum and New Smeagol head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
its has been a long time, and the adventure continues
First to show the latest update of the new Gollum and Smeagol head,
these will be available in Upgrade Packs.
And hopefully we can continue to make more wonderful Gollum/Smeagol expression for the collectors to have fun with.

1O9A1411.jpg

1O9A1487.jpg

I can’t recall his cameo in LotR, but this is by far the best Steve Buscemi sculpt I’ve seen yet.

Jokes aside, these look insanely good.

It's nice to see you back, @Asmus.

These head sculpts look excellent, well done by the team. Thank you for providing them, it's refreshing to see this from a company.

Would you consider a Boromir head sculpt upgrade? I would love to purchase one of those.

Hi Everyone,
And hopefully we can continue to make more wonderful Gollum/Smeagol expression for the collectors to have fun with.

View attachment 643376

View attachment 643377
Glad to have you back, Mr Asmus.
Whatever happened to the other Asmus representatives on these boards? Are they gone for good and you are taking over from them? If we have any problem w/ Asmus' Support Service, should we contact you for help?

Concerning these new heads, are they going to be available anytime soon? Any price estimations yet?

Is offering loose improved headsculpts going to be a trend in the near future for Asmus?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 643376

View attachment 643377
These sculpts are great, and love the darker hair this time.
Please, consider making some sculpts for existing figures,

Back