ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
likely to be the end of this month,
everything is pushed back for the Chinese New Year holidays.
really sorry about this.

likely to be the end of this month,
everything is pushed back for the Chinese New Year holidays.
really sorry about this.

Oh, I'm not complaining! I actually like that these were spaced out a little. (It helped me afford all of them, actually.) But I am pleased that Sideshow seems to be getting their allotment now!

Got an e-mail pushing it back to May again.... This has been a roller coaster of emotions.

Yeah, I got that one, too. Along with three other e-mails from Sideshow pushing back Bard, Tauriel and Merry/Pippin to May as well. (Though M/P were scheduled for May from the beginning.) Add Gandalf the Grey and the 3Zero Rick Grimes to that list and my May is shaping up to be a wallet murderer.

Though I do expect at least a couple of those will get pushed back (again) into June. At least I HOPE!

Disappointing, but this doesn't have anything to do with Asmus sounds like. HT Leia also got pushed back. Sounds like Sideshow is having organizational problems with their own deliveries.

Maybe because of the late arrival of HT Vader re-issue.

Disappointing, but this doesn't have anything to do with Asmus sounds like. HT Leia also got pushed back. Sounds like Sideshow is having organizational problems with their own deliveries.

Maybe because of the late arrival of HT Vader re-issue.

Yeah. This seems like it's been a shipping/logistics issue with Sideshow all along. I mean, Bard has been out elsewhere for months and they still don't have him. I wonder if the Tauriel situation may have something to do with it? I know Asmus has said the allotment Sideshow will be getting will have the improved heads. Maybe all the delayed figures are part of the same shipment from Asmus to Sideshow?

They might be switching the Bard forearms. Remember there is an issue with the hand pegs. Mine has held up find but I think they said they might change the ones that hadn't been released yet.

They might be switching the Bard forearms. Remember there is an issue with the hand pegs. Mine has held up find but I think they said they might change the ones that hadn't been released yet.

Yes, SS batch will come with the new arms, if not, the arms will be included in the box.

Asmus, will orders of MoS through your website be shipping soon?
Great looking Orc tease by the way on Facebook!

when is this released

Scheduled to leave the factory on 20th of May.

QQ??20160418162206.jpg

QQ??20160418162237.jpg

QQ??20160418162303.jpg

QQ??20160418162411.jpg

It is cool to see some of the people/process of how these get made. I would definitely be interested to see more behind the scenes type stuff like this.

Just curious if any of these people have any interest whatsoever in the source material or the finished product.

Back