Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if its with licencing people "soon"
Is about as accurate as you can get. And until that's done, I'm sure we won't see any pics either unfortunately.

I can't wait for people to become "property of the state" so we don't have licensing issues anymore. You know, when the government determines Facebook is too dangerous to remain private and unregulated.

A light up staff is very difficult, it would take a hand attached to the staff for the feature, like lightsabbers for Star Wars figure

I’d be fine with that! But if that means a longer wait.....yeah......I’d be fine without that too.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A light up staff is very difficult, it would take a hand attached to the staff for the feature, like lightsabbers for Star Wars figure

I didn’t say it would be easy :) lol I’m just the idea guy hahahahaha

really love the lord of the rings work you are doing !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I could do without the light up staff.

I don't like how HT does their lightsabers with it and I never use the feature because it's a pain in the ass. And it's just one more thing that could go wrong or break.

I go with the Cold Cathode Sabers.

I have the Sideshow Premium Format GtG and that has a light up staff as well. Never use it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah pass on the light up staff. Increases cost for an arbitrary and likely finicky feature that is gimmicky at best. I'd rather have that cost go into more accessories and more complex display base options.

Yeah pass on the light up staff. Increases cost for an arbitrary and likely finicky feature that is gimmicky at best. I'd rather have that cost go into more accessories and more complex display base options.

Agreed. It's not necessary. Rooted hair and beard, and a LOTR Ian, rather than Hobbit Ian, will still be an amazing figure.

Totally agree. For me light-up features are fun for about five minutes after I open the box. Then I never use them again. I'm sure all of my statues and figures with light up features are, at this very minute -- leaking battery acid all over themselves because I was too lazy to take them out!

Agree with the above comments - not a fan of light up features either. Would rather that money go towards a cool display base or something.

Back