Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vimal-kerketta-legolas1.jpg

A pity they are not making him in his rohan armor, hope that they at least include the bow of the galadhrim with him (and not as an exclusive).

This latest sculpt looks fantastic. Has Vimal been working on this piece all along or did they bring him in?

A pity they are not making him in his rohan armor, hope that they at least include the bow of the galadhrim with him (and not as an exclusive).

He better not just come with the Mirkwood bow and quiver - I will be fuming.

I can't be doing with this 'exclusive' rubbish. Just include everything that he should have.

I can't be doing with this 'exclusive' rubbish. Just include everything that he should have.
Exactly my thoughts, especially since their last figures have been close to the 200 bucks mark, they should include a generous amount of accesories.

The engraving looks like the one on the Lothlórien quiver, plus the mirkwood one is a lot darker.

All of their exclusives have been for any pre-order through any vendor, not just through them. By the way, they only charge you a $20 deposit even if you pre-order direct and the rest due upon shipping (which is free world wide). I have ordered all of my figures direct from them for quite some time now and it works out great but you could pre-order through anyone from BBTS to Sideshow and they all will come with the exclusive items.

For what it's worth I emailed them at their site yesterday. They said they are still doing LOTR figures focusing on Legolas right now and finishing the rest of the fellowship this year. I also asked about the replacement GTW sculpt. That didn't sound nearly as promising. All I got out of them was they have been thinking about it. So it went from a, we are doing it to, we are discussing it.

Back