Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Gimli comes with a sculpted stand. Balin's tomb would be nice... ;)

I hope that they will include all of his axes (the 3 melee Ones and the 2 throwing axes.) and a lothlorien cape as well, since he was wearing that all through TTT and RoTK.

This figure will be amazing...and I think becouse it should hopefully have a custom body set up (and custom hand sculpts) this opens the doors for thorinfinity who is confirmed...his company...and iron foot who I think would be an amazing figure astetecly

Can't wait for the dwarf to finally be tossed our way!

I hope the same, at least thats what they said to me :D

What do you think how many will be made? I cant recalll now how many was made of Aragorn or Boromir, a few hundred or so? I mean we can expect more or less about 1000 Figures of Gimli being made?

I mean the next 12 month window. We've waited forever already so anticipation isn't exactly jeopardized by more waiting. I just don't know how much longer I'll care about it.

we have changed tons of things since the display on Comic-con.
we even change the head sculpt entirely to look more like the actor.

QQ??20171219144445.jpg

QQ??20171219144524.jpg

QQ??20171219144527.jpg

Do you have a date in mind for a full reveal yet Asmus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was looking already great on the comic con, but nevertheless the question is when will we get a full reveal and a preorder option? Approximately when will it be released?

Back