Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, great review! Also, can't wait to have Gimli in my hands. Since he was shipped on Friday, I guess I'll need a bit of patience until he arrives!

Well I got my shipping notice! Very exciting. The only negative I can say at the moment is that I could see darkening the eyebrows a bit. But that could be lighting! Otherwise, he's amazing!

Gimli shipping as of today: ( he's reached the states!)
July 22, 2018, 8:19 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 22, 2018 at 8:19 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Got my Gimli, an incredible figure i got to admit. fyi or be aware that the bottom part of the beard with the larger beads is glued to the beard And in my case even before i opened the box, one of them wasnt attached to the beard, but it was between his legs and could easily glue it Back.

Seeing all the pics I'm happy how he turned out - now I have to just wait for 1-2 months to receive him as I ordered him from a trusted EU seller - my bad, but I can wait. Greatness deserves patience like I've already mentioned before in this conversation. :impatient: :panic: :love:duff:fireworks:medic:chillpill:

All these 1/6 LOTR releases are tempting me to go back into collecting 1/6 figures. These look so good. I feel sad thinking about my old 1/6 custom Fellowship that I sold long ago.:(

hmm i plan on lowering his head and some sloping in his traps :wink1:

Untitled.jpg

:panic: My tracking says he'll be delivered today!
Now there's hoping he'll be delivered to my doorstep and not to my local customs office. :pray:

Back