Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is SSC shipping him now? Or have these all come from Asmus and overseas?

Mine came from Asmus a few weeks ago; pretty quick delivery, free shipping, and the box didn't arrive with any damage, although it was sent in the shipper, just like SSC sends them unless you pay extra for a "pack-out".

Received my missing sword loops from asmus today :) thank you asmus for the great customer service ....now Gandalf can be complete :clap

just arrived... very plesed, but the hair out of ht box are a really mess... i had to often them with my fingers. unfortunately i have very loose ankle joint... any suggestion to fix them?

Mine came from Asmus a few weeks ago; pretty quick delivery, free shipping, and the box didn't arrive with any damage, although it was sent in the shipper, just like SSC sends them unless you pay extra for a "pack-out".

Right on, I was just curious because my final payment just got pushed back from the 5th to the 15th seeing as it's only ten days I assume it's due to Labor Day. I was just curious if anyone's had one ship from them as I went ahead and paid off early. Just wishful thinking that I'll get him soon. Thanks guys!

Sideshow charged me Monday. Nothing shipped yet.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Is this normal? I have the same thing. Charged on Monday and still hasn't shipped? What the actual ......Bleep.

Now I see BBTS has there stock? Bbts is literally one day away from me shipping wise. If I had known SS was going to drag their feet with this I would have ordered from BBTS. First world problems but man is that annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gandlaf having a nice smoke.

4c1ae656b89ce4f83be0855043c22731.jpg

9c42afaadba1606eea5e897c869c788c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I SO want one of these, but have not ordered one yet... and now I see that both TimeWalkerToys and BBTS are both already sold out! At this point, should I order direct from Asmus, or should I order from Sideshow? Any thoughts?

I SO want one of these, but have not ordered one yet... and now I see that both TimeWalkerToys and BBTS are both already sold out! At this point, should I order direct from Asmus, or should I order from Sideshow? Any thoughts?

Dunno why anyone wouldn't order direct from Asmus tbh.

Dunno why anyone wouldn't order direct from Asmus tbh.

I've never ordered from overseas before, so it's a bit outside my comfort zone... but seeing that it has gone so smoothly for others, I think I'll give it a try.

Is anyone else having a hard time screwing the stone bridge onto the base? I can get the screw in the stone bridge securely but then it just spins and doesn't catch in the black round base.

Is anyone else having a hard time screwing the stone bridge onto the base? I can get the screw in the stone bridge securely but then it just spins and doesn't catch in the black round base.

Yes I had that exact problem. They forgot to glue the nut in place for the screw so it falls into the hollow inside of the base and wobbles around. You have to open up the base and glew the nut in place. To do this you gently peel off the 4 soft circles on the base to reveal 4 screws. Unscrew and you'll see what needs to be done, then close the base and glew the circles back.

It put some super glue on the nut in the base, screwed the connector in a little and pulled it up to glue it to the top inside of the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I had that exact problem. They forgot to glue the nut in place for the screw so it falls into the hollow inside of the base and wobbles around. You have to open up the base and glew the nut in place. To do this you gently peel off the 4 soft circles on the base to reveal 4 screws. Unscrew and you'll see what needs to be done, then close the base and glew the circles back.

You don't have to open it - use a toothpick or paperclip end to apply some superglue to the top of the nut through the hole (don't get any on the threads though). Screw the bolt in a little and pull it up and hold it in place for a minute or two.

You don't have to open it - use a toothpick or paperclip end to apply some.superglue to the top of the nut through the hole. Screw the bolt in a little and pull it up and hold it in place for a minute or two.

In my case the nut fell out of the holder and there was no way to get it back so I had to open it up. If its still there then great just do that!

Back