Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, not sure now if this is in stock or not. Main page says pre-order, item page says in stock, but at same time says est shipping 2nd qtr. Fingers crossed it's actually in stock.

Woohoo, three staffs included.

Fantastic. The fabric seems a little coarse and the beard too short, but overall this looks like a really good Gandalf. I can do without the Hobbit staff, but it's a nice exclusive. Nice work Asmus :)

is this likely to sell out before in hand pics? are asmus' productions sculpts usually similar in quality to their prototypes?

It is pre-order.
but like Merry and Pippin,
it is already under production, and will be ready to ship in May for sure.

It is pre-order.
but like Merry and Pippin,
it is already under production, and will be ready to ship in May for sure.

Awesome, but I just wish like Merry and Pippin I only had to pay a deposit. Didn't stop me from ordering, but got my hopes up that it was ready to ship.

First one that I really like. Where can I even pre-order? (European market)
Is there an image with an overview of the figure. Are there clear images of the Moria base?

I really need this figure :gah:
(And Frodo + Young Bilbo of course)

Awesome, but I just wish like Merry and Pippin I only had to pay a deposit. Didn't stop me from ordering, but got my hopes up that it was ready to ship.

:slap

OMG !!
I totally forgot about deposit for pre-order,
I will be in **** loads of trouble....

I will see if it is not too late I do something about it

OMG !!

Just got my e-mail about the deposit mix up. That explains why I thought this was ready to go....... I had to pay the full amount. Hope the refund process isn't a hassle for you.

OMG !!

For those in before the fix, I got this message. Since I put it on paypal, the full amount was fine with me:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your support on our newly announced 1/6 scaled Gandalf the Grey pre-order.

I am here to inform you due to manly error, we have charged you a full payment of $200USD instead of the deposit $20USD.

We are deeply sorry for this error, if you would like to process a refund of $180 USD, please reply me and I shall help you right away.

Once again please accept my apology to this foolish act. Your pre-order is good and will be ready to ship to you among everyone else at May.

thank you
best
Andy

Back