Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can swing it, I'd say get Nero. He's actually a very nice figure. The sculpt is there...it's just the paint is a bit lacking. As for the sword being a bit undersized...ehhhh, personally it doesn't bother me TOO much. If funds are an issue (we r in a covid world after all), then I'd say pass. Undersized weapons and underwhelming portrait is a reasonable excuse to skip Nero. He's not that cheap lol.
The weapons are the only reason I don't want it. Lol maybe even the body being meh as they used their older body on him right before they finished the new one for Dante. But I do think Nero looks good it's just those weapons. But your right, I'll check him out next pay day. And see what we get.

Oh man, it was just a Qbitz.... that's very dissapointing. Thought it was going to be a limited run DT 1/6... that stinks. Well they did say they're considering that there will be a dmc 1 dante eventually, and I've heard they're considering dmcv vergil so I'm happy enough with that news.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh man, it was just a Qbitz.... that's very dissapointing. Thought it was going to be a limited run DT 1/6... that stinks. Well they did say they're considering that there will be a dmc 1 dante eventually, and I've heard they're considering dmcv vergil so I'm happy enough with that news.

I was told Vergil was being discussed but glad to know DMC 1 Dante will be made, that version is my favorite and would be 1st in terms of looks 2nd being DMC 5. As for Vergil I suggested them to make the boot chaps with real material that way it has an ankle cut for better movement.

I was told Vergil was being discussed but glad to know DMC 1 Dante will be made, that version is my favorite and would be 1st in terms of looks 2nd being DMC 5. As for Vergil I suggested them to make the boot chaps with real material that way it has an ankle cut for better movement.
Here you go my friend. Dmc 1 and 2 figures in talks. Dmc 1 dante is like PEAK dante design imo. Its so bad ass, and I cannot wait for it. Dmc 2 dante is cool too but 1 just takes the cake for me. A Nelo Angelo would be amazing too, but i doubt we will see that anytime soon. Also I'm sure dmcv Vergil will be amazing. Gonna modify and customize my old 3 Vergil to be Sparda when my luxury version comes in.
01879c79919ef35b7bbdcbc8d96fc592.jpg

Here you go my friend. Dmc 1 and 2 figures in talks. Dmc 1 dante is like PEAK dante design imo. Its so bad ass, and I cannot wait for it. Dmc 2 dante is cool too but 1 just takes the cake for me. A Nelo Angelo would be amazing too, but i doubt we will see that anytime soon. Also I'm sure dmcv Vergil will be amazing. Gonna modify and customize my old 3 Vergil to be Sparda when my luxury version comes in.
01879c79919ef35b7bbdcbc8d96fc592.jpg

Nice! I'm sure getting DMC 1 Dante. I've played DMC 2 and it wasn't the best game but his look was definitely really cool. But as you said DMC 1 would be the top one. And the best thing is depending on design his outfit isn't leather so it won't be a problem later on (not that their coats ever flake lol) I'm so ready.

Nice! I'm sure getting DMC 1 Dante. I've played DMC 2 and it wasn't the best game but his look was definitely really cool. But as you said DMC 1 would be the top one. And the best thing is depending on design his outfit isn't leather so it won't be a problem later on (not that their coats ever flake lol) I'm so ready.
If you're really hankerin for a dmc1 dante figure soon, get a knock off of the NECA dante on ebay or off Aliexpress, and theres a guy in china on ebay who sells custom leather jackets for small scale 1/12 figures. I had an official but got a knock off for extra parts and man, the knock off is just as good as the official. Super happy with it.
17063c7fa987016ab4c8da248a896f45.jpg
21adfb66b16b13a5acab4c30804afca4.jpg
6651780c39f7eab1b58e20f2578ed798.jpg

If you're really hankerin for a dmc1 dante figure soon, get a knock off of the NECA dante on ebay or off Aliexpress, and theres a guy in china on ebay who sells custom leather jackets for small scale 1/12 figures. I had an official but got a knock off for extra parts and man, the knock off is just as good as the official. Super happy with it.
17063c7fa987016ab4c8da248a896f45.jpg
21adfb66b16b13a5acab4c30804afca4.jpg
6651780c39f7eab1b58e20f2578ed798.jpg

That looks pretty cool. But I'm in no hurry for it I'll be happy enough when Asmus puts it up. For now I'm excited to get Dante from DMC 5 as he turned out really good.

DMC1 Dante is a definitely yes from me if they do it successfully. Not sure about DMC2 Dante, would have to see what it looks like, but it's likely to be a pass from me. I didn't hate hate the game... I just don't have any strong feelings on it, not enough to really feel like I need the figure of it.

@ Lord.Raijin Your Dante looks fantastic! Great job :D Am tempted to try it myself, but if Asmus are doing it.... :p Maybe I'll just be lazy and wait...

DMC1 Dante is a definitely yes from me if they do it successfully. Not sure about DMC2 Dante, would have to see what it looks like, but it's likely to be a pass from me. I didn't hate hate the game... I just don't have any strong feelings on it, not enough to really feel like I need the figure of it.

@ Lord.Raijin Your Dante looks fantastic! Great job :D Am tempted to try it myself, but if Asmus are doing it.... [emoji14] Maybe I'll just be lazy and wait...
Hey thanks a ton! I didn't too much to consider that one a custom, but heres pics of an asmus custom i did do! This is my DMC3 Dante fix up. The jacket imo should be darker, and the arm sleeve needed to be ripped. I did this around the time it released, and I've gotten much better at customizing, so maybe ill go back and fix the issues i now see when i look at this custom, but im pretty happy with it all things considered!
540bf71b392c8cd9c940a73cfb7640b2.jpg
678c5bfddb56ef7476c97ede0e41fd90.jpg
ea0ebc5cfa22b35ff775ff4789d42b3b.jpg
163bb119e180f2e6a80bc0b607f69bf4.jpg
54cc5a346a5ad19876885cd2bef400e3.jpg
47d00e411ef4e4558f52c0d07651e14e.jpg
2065a5398f935e52544f2a5a3c843b3e.jpg

Hey thanks a ton! I didn't too much to consider that one a custom, but heres pics of an asmus custom i did do! This is my DMC3 Dante fix up. The jacket imo should be darker, and the arm sleeve needed to be ripped. I did this around the time it released, and I've gotten much better at customizing, so maybe ill go back and fix the issues i now see when i look at this custom, but im pretty happy with it all things considered!
540bf71b392c8cd9c940a73cfb7640b2.jpg
678c5bfddb56ef7476c97ede0e41fd90.jpg
ea0ebc5cfa22b35ff775ff4789d42b3b.jpg
163bb119e180f2e6a80bc0b607f69bf4.jpg
54cc5a346a5ad19876885cd2bef400e3.jpg
47d00e411ef4e4558f52c0d07651e14e.jpg
2065a5398f935e52544f2a5a3c843b3e.jpg

Great job on the coat! That's a more accurate color then what the figure was. I imagine the awaken Dante is the preferred look rather then how he looks at the start of the game.

Great job on the coat! That's a more accurate color then what the figure was. I imagine the awaken Dante is the preferred look rather then how he looks at the start of the game.
Thanks a ton! Yeah whenever i think of younger dante i associate it with the awakened version, especially because I played so much MVC3. Its such a cool design.

Thanks a ton! Yeah whenever i think of younger dante i associate it with the awakened version, especially because I played so much MVC3. Its such a cool design.

Yeah I'd buy DMC 3 Dante but without a chance at getting DMC4 rebellion I rather just leave it and I'm satisfied with DMC5 Dante for now once i get it.

Seems his swords are all around the same size so they are big. Compared to Nero's red queen. They came out good but I know sparda was supposed to be a tad bigger. But I'm happy to know they are good.

My Dante is in customs at LA! So I might see him next week. BrooklynWolf X you might get yours first. Lol

Looks like mine is coming in today. I'll post pics when he arrives!

Please do and post your feedback on it as well. Mine got processed through customs so hopefully it gets here next week.

Back