Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my favourite figure from Asmus yet? Looks great from the video. Everything looks fantastic and I'm so glad they didn't give him a 'blank' face, but a good, in character, smirk.

from Asmus FB page:

"Hoooooooray������

Let’s celebrate that DANTE (DMC V) is NOW IN STOCK!
Look how cute is this Online Store Exclusive sticker on the box.

Please be aware of your e-mail these days for the notification of balance payment.
The shipping will be started next week

Hope all of you enjoy the product!"

118404765_10157228933471968_7664183978929885290_o.jpg

118198547_10157228933521968_2407438198522134231_o.jpg

118327059_10157228933511968_7035784970687004575_o.jpg

118004621_10157228933596968_1289276879863301390_o.jpg

I got my Invoice for Dante! But there is a mistake I contacted Asmus to fix it so I can pay my Balance asap.

The packaging for this figure looks really nice, a nice improvement I wouldn't be too fussed about ordinarily, but it's nice to see it!

What was the mistake for your invoice? I got my invoice today too :D!

The packaging for this figure looks really nice, a nice improvement I wouldn't be too fussed about ordinarily, but it's nice to see it!

What was the mistake for your invoice? I got my invoice today too :D!
They sent me the balance of $260, but I paid $90 several months back to lower the balance for my Luxury Edition. On top of the $20 Deposit when P.O. my balance should be somewhere around $170. I sent them an email so hopefully they get back to me today to fix the invoice so I can pay him off and get him next week. ��

They sent me the balance of $260, but I paid $90 several months back to lower the balance for my Luxury Edition. On top of the $20 Deposit when P.O. my balance should be somewhere around $170. I sent them an email so hopefully they get back to me today to fix the invoice so I can pay him off and get him next week. ��

I'm asking them for shipping options because I'm not sure if the free shipping they're using is in service to the US at this time.

I'm asking them for shipping options because I'm not sure if the free shipping they're using is in service to the US at this time.
If your in the US they ship it free and their service does apply. As I'm also in the US so no worries except paying the balance.

If your in the US they ship it free and their service does apply. As I'm also in the US so no worries except paying the balance.

I think the free shipping is for registered mail and usually rely on passenger planes like EMS does as they don't have their own cargo planes. With reduced air travel, some services are suspended to the US or severely delayed (months). That's why I want to be sure of the shipping options they're using.

Their website only displays orders placed within a year...So I can't see what I pre-ordered early last year.
I know they are there, but this is really bad system...They need to fix it.

I think the free shipping is for registered mail and usually rely on passenger planes like EMS does as they don't have their own cargo planes. With reduced air travel, some services are suspended to the US or severely delayed (months). That's why I want to be sure of the shipping options they're using.
That includes EMS also. They posted it on their Facebook of the countries that are suspended. It was around July 23 and they haven't made any updates on it since.

This the image they posted of all countries suspended for shipping their items. US isn't there and they haven't made mention to it getting suspended so it's safe to assume we will get free shipping otherwise you'll be paying the shipping cost in the balance. But it won't hurt to ask them just to be sure.115842792_10157152488776968_4793234743625564815_o.jpg

This the image they posted of all countries suspended for shipping their items. US isn't there and they haven't made mention to it getting suspended so it's safe to assume we will get free shipping otherwise you'll be paying the shipping cost in the balance. But it won't hurt to ask them just to be sure.View attachment 494105

They got back to me that regular airmail is still available but there are delays. I inquired how much more it will cost for a faster shipping method.

They got back to me that regular airmail is still available but there are delays. I inquired how much more it will cost for a faster shipping method.
Glad to know you got a response. I'm still waiting on them to get back to me on my invoice being corrected. I imagine the figure will come in that brown shipper they posted which I would rather they also put some plastic around it to cover up the details.

Glad to know you got a response. I'm still waiting on them to get back to me on my invoice being corrected. I imagine the figure will come in that brown shipper they posted which I would rather they also put some plastic around it to cover up the details.

Hopefully that gets solved. They said as of now, it can take up to a month for the free shipping. Fedex/DHL is another $80 to 100. Yikes.

Hopefully that gets solved. They said as of now, it can take up to a month for the free shipping. Fedex/DHL is another $80 to 100. Yikes.
Yeah I just got an email back. They will send me a new balance with the correct amount. I think as long as I pay him off and knowing he is done and just around the corner I'll probably just wait. That's if they mean waiting until October to get it then I'm going to have to pay the EMS. Lol

Yeah I just got an email back. They will send me a new balance with the correct amount. I think as long as I pay him off and knowing he is done and just around the corner I'll probably just wait. That's if they mean waiting until October to get it then I'm going to have to pay the EMS. Lol

Did they quote you extra for EMS? I asked for it but haven't heard back. I know EMS is delayed as well but hopefully not as bad as registered mail which is a month or so.

Did they quote you extra for EMS? I asked for it but haven't heard back. I know EMS is delayed as well but hopefully not as bad as registered mail which is a month or so.
Nope when I asked the question all they said is once the final balance is paid the item will ship within 5 days. So no word on that I'm still waiting for my new invoice.

Asmus don't learn, they should send samples to reviewers on youtube so we can see the figure for the people who wait for the final product to decide if they are gonna buy or not

Asmus don't learn, they should send samples to reviewers on youtube so we can see the figure for the people who wait for the final product to decide if they are gonna buy or not
That doesn't matter much as people will buy what they want regardless and they already posted their own video on the figure which looks even better from that alone. I would have never known they gave it split boots unless they posted the vid or I got it in hand. But Asmus does top quality stuff. Aside from Nero being meh this looks to be perfect. The only down side that will make this release a miss, is if the swords suffer the same size issue as Nero's weapons. Which I hope isn't the case for DSS and DSD. Otherwise I'll just display him with Rebellion which looks to be accurate in size.

That doesn't matter much as people will buy what they want regardless and they already posted their own video on the figure which looks even better from that alone. I would have never known they gave it split boots unless they posted the vid or I got it in hand. But Asmus does top quality stuff. Aside from Nero being meh this looks to be perfect. The only down side that will make this release a miss, is if the swords suffer the same size issue as Nero's weapons. Which I hope isn't the case for DSS and DSD. Otherwise I'll just display him with Rebellion which looks to be accurate in size.

5 Nero's weapon size and coat color are still one of my incomprehensible things.

Asmus has been making things that we can understand, maybe not perfect. (Except 3 Dante Headsculpt)
Maybe 5 Nero is the result of their great focus on Devil Breaker and neglect of other things, i think.

Back